• The one, the only...

What I am asking Santa to bring WDW...

Dear Santa,

I want to thank you for the Everest ride that is about to open. I am really excited about that. Thanks too, for Holiday Wishes. Can that play all year round? But Santa, that is not really my request. Here is my list:

1) For the Magic Kingdom, Santa, could you bring a new, E ticket ride to the park, one that will really WOW the guests?

2) For Epcot, could you bring a new firework show to replace IllumiNations? Not that IllumiNations is bad, it is just gotten a little stale. It would be nice to have a new, state-of-the-art firework show.

3) For Disney-MGM Studios, could you bring an updated movie ride to the park? It deserves a better one. After all, the park IS about movies. There should be at least one really good movie ride there.

4) For Disney's Animal Kingdom, could you do something about Dinoland? It seems kind of tacky. Could you put something kid-friendly that is still fun for adults?

5) Most of all, Santa, could you bring someone like Matt Ouimet to WDW to bring back the excitement to WDW? It would really mean a lot.

Thanks again Santa,

I will remember to leave out the milk and cookies...

JiminyCricketFan

What do you want to ask Santa to bring WDW?
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

• Banned User

Re: What I am asking Santa to bring WDW...

I just want for the Mk to be A *CLEAN AND WELL MAINTAINED* park. That's all.

^^^You might need a time machine for that ... or just the firing of some execs so they can go find their true calling at WalMart!

• Disney Memory Maker

Quote Originally Posted by JiminyCricketFan
    Me!

Dear Santa,

I would like you to bring a nighttime show to AK. With EMH, it is often open to 10pm in the summer and in peak times. Maybe some sort of firework/water/laser show that could happen near Everest.

I would also like Epcot to get a new parade & for WoL to be demolished and taken out of it's 80s misery.

Mostly though, I would like the people who visit it to count their blessings and look at the good instead of the bad.

From, askmike1
    You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality. - Walt Disney

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by WDW1974
    ^^^You might need a time machine for that ... or just the firing of some execs so they can go find their true calling at WalMart!
    I would fire away if I could..trust me. For the time being...all I have to do is go to TDR for a clean park. Thank goodness.

Magic Kingdom, A new E ride or something to fill in the old 20,000 Leagues site that is pure Disney. No more meet & greets please. More dining choices, bring back the Adventureland Veranda and as far as shopping goes , can we get away from every shop selling the same thing

EPCOT, More countries and maybe a revamped Wonders of Life Pavilion. The Body Wars ride "through the body" was a cool concept, maybe we could make it even better. Maybe a few attractions themed to the countries (Mount Fuji).

Disney-MGM This park needs a lot of work, update Star Tours, replace the Indy Stunt Show with the Indy Attraction , maybe add in some of teh Pixar stuff like the Monsers Inc attraction, bring back a residential street and focus more on the "movie making" theme. Get rid of the hat too

Animal Kingdom, More attractions please. Maybe an Australian section with animals from that part of the world. Get rid of that tacky dinoland area, make it more like the Jusrassic Park area at IOA. Finally build the Beastly Kingdom area. With Dragons and fantasy animals like unicorns, I'm sure Disney could do something awesome in that area

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by JiminyCricketFan
    Dear Santa,

I want to thank you for the Everest ride that is about to open. I am really excited about that. Thanks too, for Holiday Wishes. Can that play all year round? But Santa, that is not really my request. Here is my list:

1) For the Magic Kingdom, Santa, could you bring a new, E ticket ride to the park, one that will really WOW the guests?

2) For Epcot, could you bring a new firework show to replace IllumiNations? Not that IllumiNations is bad, it is just gotten a little stale. It would be nice to have a new, state-of-the-art firework show.

3) For Disney-MGM Studios, could you bring an updated movie ride to the park? It deserves a better one. After all, the park IS about movies. There should be at least one really good movie ride there.

4) For Disney's Animal Kingdom, could you do something about Dinoland? It seems kind of tacky. Could you put something kid-friendly that is still fun for adults?

5) Most of all, Santa, could you bring someone like Matt Ouimet to WDW to bring back the excitement to WDW? It would really mean a lot.

Thanks again Santa,

I will remember to leave out the milk and cookies...

JiminyCricketFan

P.S. And Santa, one more thing, could you take the Soccer's Hat back to the North Pole? I'm sure the elves would LOVE it! We're kind of tired of looking at it, since it obstructs this really terrific view of the Great Movie Ride. Thanks again, and regards to the Mrs.

• Disney Prince

dear santa, make my dreams come true, make all the things in the link i have in my siggy come true