Question Who knows about Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom after dark?

Heeeey! Well I just got a fictional book called Kingdom Keepers Disney After Dark ... i was not sure how legit it was or if the facts inside it are true and i didnt want to read it till i knew...but what i really want to know that i saw in the first couple pages was that Disney rides stay opperating all the time...i pride myself in knowing more about Disney than the average joe but obviously i dont know aloooot of things and im always learning... i googled this about the rides never closing and nothing ever came up! Any Cast Members who might know could you tell me about it and if they do keep them running then why? THANKS BUNCHES!

• Insomniac

Re: Who knows about Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom after dark?

The rides don't continue to cycle through. The cars, boats, ect are stopped and those in need of maintanance are sent to the work area. However, I know that many rides (indiana Jones at Disneyland is the only one I know for sure) animatronics continue running all night with the sound off. (I've heard stories about how creepy it is to walk through at night with Indi still moving). I could be wrong though I only know about the closing operations of a few rides so some might continue to cycle.
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

Awesome thanks I bet that WOULD be creepyXD but I also saw somewhere a couple minutes ago that everything you hear during the day ( which i guess just implies the area music) stays on... idk where people get this lol

None of the 5 attractions I worked at WDW continued to cycle overnight. As part of the safety built into the system, a ride vehicle can only leave the station when a cast member pushes the dispatch button. It would also not be a smart use of power to leave them on all night.
    WDW Cast Member August 2009 - November 2011