I booked the tommorland terrace firework desert party next friday May 18th mainly for the view of the show. The forecast is reporting 60% chance of Scattered T-Storms... I'm going to wait it out until Wednesday and see if it changes otherwise cancel. Now I know that if it has even rained in the evening or if its even a little windy DLR cancels the show. How does WDW do things when it comes to wind and rain? Expert help is much needed.