2 5.00%
  • China

0 0%
  • Norway

8 20.00%
  • Mexico

8 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which Epcot World Showcase Pavilion is your favorite?

I am going to make a video focusing on a World Showcase Pavilion that is the most requested. Which one would you like to see explored and why?
    The country with the most votes will be featured.

PS The poll only includes 10 options so I left out America. You can write it in if that is your choice.
    Last edited by wdwprince; 07-18-2012 at 11:04 AM.

• Musical Fireman

Re: Which Epcot World Showcase Pavilion is your favorite?

I vote Canada though my true favorite is the American Adventure. Canada is very well detailed and, I learned a lot about the country from the CircleVision show I never knew it had some Celtic origins!!!! I hope to return for a vacation soon (Canada that is). However I'll always be home on Main Street USA

See ya walkin' right down the middle of o'l Main Street USA

"THAT'S R
    IGHT CARNEGIE STEEL BUILT THIS PLACE"!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SparkChaser View Post
    I vote Canada though my true favorite is the American Adventure. Canada is very well detailed and, I learned a lot about the country from the CircleVision show I never knew it had some Celtic origins!!!! I hope to return for a vacation soon (Canada that is). However I'll always be home on Main Street USA

See ya walkin' right down the middle of o'l Main Street USA
    If you haven't already, click on Canada on the poll so it's official!

• Suspended

I voted Mexico. The reason being was that I love how it is indoors and you get the feeling of being in a Mexican village at night with the stars. It seems like I have really been transported. Also I like how this pavillion actually has a ride (every pavillion should have at least 1 attraction in my opinion). I love how the restaurant overlooks the boat ride and the water with the temples. Very cool.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by WDW1971 View Post
    I voted Mexico. The reason being was that I love how it is indoors and you get the feeling of being in a Mexican village at night with the stars. It seems like I have really been transported. Also I like how this pavillion actually has a ride (every pavillion should have at least 1 attraction in my opinion). I love how the restaurant overlooks the boat ride and the water with the temples. Very cool.
    I also voted Mexico for all of the above reasons. Thank you, WDW1971!

• Inappropriate

Oh this was a tough call. I really like the detailed layout of Morocco, but unless you're looking to buy something, there's nothing there for you. I also really like Mexico, because of the reasons already stated by WDW1971, and Gran Fiesta Tour is one of my favorite rides in all of Disney World, but in the end it came down to Norway. I like the detail, the culture, the ride, and the delicious bakery!

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

• formerly very helpful

Ths is a HARD question, since I truly feel they are all awesome. I chose Great Britain, since this is just such a beautiful, comfortable, enjoyable place for me to hang out. I love the Rose and Crown - for both a wet one, and a full meal. The Beatles cover band isn't bad, either.

I almost voted Mexico for all the reasons said, before.

I voted for Morocco, but meant Mexico!!! Ah well, now you know there is a shill vote in there!

The Caballeros attraction is fantastic and the Bayou-like theming inside the pyramid makes it a fun place to escape the Florida humidity!

As an Olson, I can say without remorse or irony that the Norway area is the worst!!! Start with a lame, completely incongruous ride, move quickly through The inFamous Scandanavian Movie Theater Trap of Viking Doom and go get sick on kringle...uhhh, owwhh... aacckk! Awful stuff, Norway.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Olson View Post
    I voted for Morocco, but meant Mexico!!! Ah well, now you know there is a shill vote in there!

The Caballeros attraction is fantastic and the Bayou-like theming inside the pyramid makes it a fun place to escape the Florida humidity!

As an Olson, I can say without remorse or irony that the Norway area is the worst!!! Start with a lame, completely incongruous ride, move quickly through The inFamous Scandanavian Movie Theater Trap of Viking Doom and go get sick on kringle...uhhh, owwhh... aacckk! Awful stuff, Norway.
    Ok I will throw my vote to Mexico to represent yours! I like that Morocco got one vote even if by mistake. It's a great pavilion. I like the hidden museum too.

So Mexico is pulling ahead.....

I love Paris, I love the food options, the little alley, the shops. It a beautiful land.

I voted France as well because I love the little details and the atmosphere a lot. I am also a big fan of Morocco and Mexico, but if I had to chose one it would be France.

Quote Originally Posted by WDW1971 View Post
    I voted same. I love the ambiance in the Mexico pavilion building. I usually eat at that restaurant and always have a great time. One of the last times I ate there, my friend and I debated for a very long time over whether or not the smoke from the volcano has a hidden mickey. I voted no. Didn't they change the layout of the tables within the past year or two? I haven't been in that long and can't remember specifics, but I vaguely remember seeing before and after pictures and highly preferring the "before."

I absolutely love the carved and painted wooden animals sold just inside the entryway of Mexico's pavilion building. I think there's a name for them, but it is escaping me. The artists do such a fantastic job - I could look at all of the figurines for hours!

While the ride is no great shakes, it's a must do for me. It's so relaxing, and I've never waited longer than a second. I love floating down the river, between the temple and the restaurant!

My second choice might be Norway. I only very recently noticed the amazing details on the building exteriors - in particular all of the "hidden" trolls. And I loooove the smell of the Laila perfume in the shop that sells it. My mom, my sister and I are Laila crazy. So fun to tell people I get my perfume at Epcot.

• Hukuna Matata!

I voted Mexico becuase I remember it the most, I love that ride, and when all of us micechatters were chanting "sink the boat, sink the boat" and we pretty much did great question and poll

• Suspended

In all honesty though I love all the pavilions. I only wish there were more rides and attractions in each one. Just walking through the pavilion and taking in the architecture and the music is really cool.

• formerly very helpful

I think it says a lot that after a few days, the numbers are not really that overwhelming lopsided for any pavilion. Sure, some are more popular than others, some less so, but there really seems to be an even spread of affection for each of these pavilions. (except for China and Italy at the time of this post. Coinicidentally, my two least favorite pavilions.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast