• Ludicrous speed! Go!

Need help with new plan for for something special

Okay mice chatters I need some help. I'll be at the WDW Resort from Oct. 15 - 24, I've been looking for a couple of special things I can do with my fiance and her parents.

My original plan was to take my fiance and her parents to the Fireworks Dessert Party however, they are booked up the whole time we're there. I know the Halloween party is going on but I'm not sure if that's something four adults will enjoy. I don't know though, do adults have fun at it? It would be cool if they offered a dessert party for Fantasmic at WDW. So I need help finding something else to do.

The other thing is something special for my fiance. We're veterans at the Disneyland Resort and our special place is the Blue Bayou. Any suggestions for something like the Bayou would be greatly appreciate. I would love to got to the restaurant in Nemo but she is not a fan of fish and the desserts there are not that special.

• Frustrated A/V Engineer

Re: Need help with new plan for for something special

Have dinner at the California Grill, and time it to where the MK fireworks go off while you're up there and can go outside on the balcony and enjoy them.

• Minion

The San Angel Inn in the Mexico pavilion at EPCOT reminds me of the Blue Bayou in some ways. The seating area overlooks the indoor boat ride, and it's decorated to look like you're sitting outside in a courtyard at night.

You might consider a dinner show, like the Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue at Fort Wildnerness or the luau at the Polynesian resort. They're more expensive than the dessert party, but I can personally testify that the HDDR is a blast.

• Ludicrous speed! Go!

cool, thanks everyone

• Suspended

Yes, the San Angel Inn in Epcot is basically an improved and grandeur version of the Blue Bayoue. It is indoors at night and you overlook the river for El Rio de Tiempo and the Mayan temple.

• Ludicrous speed! Go!

I will be checking out San Angel Inn for sure. Is this something that I can request water seating, like at Blue Bayou?

• Metro-Retro Historian

In my experience San Angel Inn is usually pretty easy to get reservations at too.

Depending on your budget, other adult oriented special things you can check out are boat rentals on the Seven Seas Lagoon for the fireworks and water parade. They also have carriage rides from Fort Wilderness also during the fireworks. California Grill at the Contemporary also has a good fireworks viewing spot.
    It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.