Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Rides against injustice

Re: Have You Ever Had Strange Dreams About Disney World?

I've had that "wander aimlessly" dream as well! In my dream we actually drove to Disney World (I love in CA) and when we finally got there all we did was drive around the resort area but never actually went into any of the theme parks!!
    In another dream we just sat outside the gates of the Magic Kingdom and then boarded the monorail to the Polynesian where we "hung out" basically and never did make it to the theme parks.
    Out of the NIGHT....
    When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
    Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
    ---------------------------------------

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro825 View Post
    I've had that "wander aimlessly" dream as well! In my dream we actually drove to Disney World (I love in CA) and when we finally got there all we did was drive around the resort area but never actually went into any of the theme parks!!
    In another dream we just sat outside the gates of the Magic Kingdom and then boarded the monorail to the Polynesian where we "hung out" basically and never did make it to the theme parks.
    Sounds like a twin to my dream. I have woke up many times very frustrated, and sometimes I just smile not knowing what it all means. I suppose when I finally do make it into Magic Kingdom, my dream will probably cross my mind.

• Banned User

I don't have dreams about WDW, but I did have a dream about Disneyland. Apparently I worked there and what I remember is I was one of the characters and for some reason we had to change out of our clothes out in the open in that area between the Matterhorn and Small World, they had some fencing up in the shape of a box and green screens to give us privacy, but I remember that people could still see in where the fencing met at the corners.

Recently I had a dream where I was at Disneyland walking around and this female co-worker that I had a falling out with was there and she kept following me around and she was trying to apologize to me. (She falsely said that I assaulted her). But I kept blowing her off, even though I remember I felt bad that we were no longer friends and I did sort of miss talking to her.

• Minion

This is really cool! We have some of the most stanard dream themes (trying unsuccessfully to get somewhere, being trapped somewhere, and being naked in public), but all with a Disney twist!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I guess with all the talk about ticket prices, and shorter parkhoppers, my dreams may take on a new theme. Getting all the way to the park, and Disney won't let me in.

I've never been but that doesn't stop me knowing much about the resort, especially magic kingdom!
    and it hasn't stopped me having weird dreams either.
    Just the other day in my dream I was being taken to Disney with my auntie and my family but it was terrible. She wouldn't let me go on any of the classic attractions I've always wanted to go on and I remember just walking around and looking at everything but everything was like cardboard cut outs almost. Nothing looked great and I remember in my dream thinking DISNEYS CRAP haha
    of course it's not at all but in my dream it really was awful :')

I have fleeting moments while sleeping that DW has entered my thoughts, but i figured them to be memories, except for this one, and its recuring too. Im on the skyway, riding with 2 other people, and it never stops.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redrhino54 View Post
    I have fleeting moments while sleeping that DW has entered my thoughts, but i figured them to be memories, except for this one, and its recuring too. Im on the skyway, riding with 2 other people, and it never stops.
    Now that would definitely freak me out.

......and perhaps because of my age, I immediately think that there is no bathroom aboard.

• Linda Williams

Many, many times over the years. Sometimes, I'm just walking across the lobby of the Polynesian Resort, back when it had the green carpeting. Usually, I dream I get to the park and it's just a small amusement park and I wonder what happened to all the cool rides and animatronics.
    ....If you can dream it, you can do it.--Walt Disney

Em Eye See, Kay Eee Why, Em Oh You Es Eee!

Are you a Disney Goddess? Me too! Check out my new T-shirt design here:

http://www.zazzle.com/Disney_goddess...88578286472471

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12