Question about SOARIN'

I've been on Soarin' once before and we were in the middle row. When we got there we were sent to que on the left side - and we were in row 2. I know it's a tame ride - and pretty awesome. Yet I have a tiny fear of heights. And I was wondering which row is the lowest to the ground? I didn't know if row 1 goes higher up and row 3 is lower to the ground or vice versa? I know this seems so silly but if I can figure it out then next time we go I want to try and get in the right line.
    Thanks

• WDW will always be home.

Re: Question about SOARIN'

Row 3 (in the back) is the lowest to the ground. The closer to the screen you are when on the ground, the higher up you'll be when you start "flying."
    I knew if this business was ever to get anywhere, if this business was ever to grow, it could never do it by having to answer to someone unsympathetic to its possibilities, by having to answer to someone with only one thought or interest, namely profits. For my idea of how to make profits has differed greatly from those who generally control businesses such as ours. I have blind faith in the policy that quality, tempered with good judgment and showmanship, will win against all odds.
    -Walt Disney

Re: Question about SOARIN'

Oh thank you for the tip!! I was in the 2nd row before and felt like i was flying. I can always close my eyes I guess. I can't do roller coasters at all but I hope I can brave sorain' again! Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PSUMark View Post
    Row 3 (in the back) is the lowest to the ground. The closer to the screen you are when on the ground, the higher up you'll be when you start "flying."