Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Re: "Selective demolition" for Wonders of Life pavilion

I would have to agree, that this is probably just to open up this convention/meeting/event space even more.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

thats why i don't go to WDW anymore. I used to go every year but the last time i went i was disappointed with seeing so much of the resorts infrastructure rotting away with empty buildings and bad maintenance. Pleasure Island walled up and lifeless and little to do in DHS that kept me entertained. I actually spent more time in DAK then the other three parks and that is because i love animals

I ended up spending two and a half days of the seven days i had planned for WDW and instead changed my plans spent more time at universal, Sea World and Busch Gardens and other local attractions

• -

They will probably be converting the space to another princess meet and greet. Got to milk that Disney brand for all its worth...
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

All the situation wit WOL is really depressing, but I rather see it demolished that having the rotten corpse of what it was.

I do miss a lot WOL, but faking that it never existed and having the locked attractions getting years of dust, rust and neglet is more hearthbreaking to me, just take the building down and build something wort of a park.

But please no more giant shopping mall generic stuff, I can go in a car to a nearby mall and in less than 15 minutes I'm in the mall and get into a store and buy a Mickey Mouse piyamas is that easily, I'm not going to make a trip tp another country and waste a lot of money only to get some generic Mickey Mouse pijamas that only says "Disney parks" in the label or having a picture wit Snow White, and no rides to enjoy.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire-Light View Post
    All the situation wit WOL is really depressing, but I rather see it demolished that having the rotten corpse of what it was.

I do miss a lot WOL, but faking that it never existed and having the locked attractions getting years of dust, rust and neglet is more hearthbreaking to me, just take the building down and build something wort of a park.

But please no more giant shopping mall generic stuff, I can go in a car to a nearby mall and in less than 15 minutes I'm in the mall and get into a store and buy a Mickey Mouse piyamas is that easily, I'm not going to make a trip tp another country and waste a lot of money only to get some generic Mickey Mouse pijamas that only says "Disney parks" in the label or having a picture wit Snow White, and no rides to enjoy.
    Agreed

• formerly very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I ended up spending two and a half days of the seven days i had planned for WDW and instead changed my plans spent more time at universal, Sea World and Busch Gardens and other local attractions

This is what I hope will light a fire under Disney's butt. Everything you spent on those days, and thousands of others, too, could have been spent in WDW. Instead other companies got your money. If anything will make them take notice, I think this will be it.

• My prices are INSANE!

Sounds like Disney's ongoing example of a Dead Mall. LOL
    deadmalls DOT com
    Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
    http://www.ericedunn.com/

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

great site btw.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12