Country Bear Jamboree Multi-Angle edit

The folks at WDWMagic have put together a nice multi-angle edit of the show. Glad someone did before they make changes if any:

That's the one thing that disappoints me about the possible changes. I've been wanting to go back to WDW for the past seven years to do a multi-angle edit like I did with the Christmas show back in 2006. Unfortunately, school and money issues have prevented me from doing so. If the show is changed, I don't know if I'll want to do it or not, especially since whoever shot the WDWMagic edit used a bunch of angles that I was planning to use anyway.

• Musical Fireman

Re: Country Bear Jamboree Multi-Angle edit

Nice to see you still make videos of the bears J.E.Smith, I love your Christmas special video I watch it every year. Yea I caused a bit of a stir in my thread I should have posted it as a rumor rather than news, I won't make the same mistake twice. I hope the changes they make are just cleaning it up and not editing songs I'll be the new champion of the Calaveras country frog jump contest if they do bring back the Christmas show.

See ya walkin' right down the middle of o'l Main Street USA

"THAT'S R
    IGHT CARNEGIE STEEL BUILT THIS PLACE"!!!!!

Actually I didn't make this one SparkChaser. I'm glad you enjoy my video of the Christmas show but if you read my post, I said WDWMagic made it not me. And as I said, I'd really love to do a video of the original show but I just haven't been able to make it back to WDW at all to record it sadly. I just wanted to share this WDWMagic one because it's so good and close to what I've been wanting to do in mine.

• Doombuggy Rider

Awesome video .... I know that I am not the only Disneyland fan who regrets seeing Country Bear Jamboree removed for Pooh (what an Eisner, taking out a classic & replacing it with half *** crap) ... I sure hope the Magic Kingdom keeps this treasured Attraction ....

C J

I <3 Making Friends Who Share The Same Interests :-)

http://www.facebook.com/darkamor

http://www.twitter.com/darkamor

Blog Entries

I'm normally one who loves the old shows and hates to see them updated, but this is one that just doesn't do it for me anymore. I remember when CBJ was a great show that you can't miss, but the story is slow by today's standards, the animatronics are completely outdated, and the jokes aren't funny to me at least. This is one I don't know what to do with. I know there are those who love it, and I don't want to lose it, but it needs some major updates to it to make it relevant to today's audiences. And this is coming from someone who absolutely loves the Carousel of Progress.

The audio animantronics need to be a whole lot faster, and smoother! I don't think that updating the bears themselves is a good idea, and please don't touch the show, leave it exactly as it is, songs and all (I really hate the fact that they edited it) just make the show tighter and better.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by kcnole View Post
    I'm normally one who loves the old shows and hates to see them updated, but this is one that just doesn't do it for me anymore. I remember when CBJ was a great show that you can't miss, but the story is slow by today's standards, the animatronics are completely outdated, and the jokes aren't funny to me at least. This is one I don't know what to do with. I know there are those who love it, and I don't want to lose it, but it needs some major updates to it to make it relevant to today's audiences. And this is coming from someone who absolutely loves the Carousel of Progress.
    Story? There is no story. It's a revue of country songs sung by AAs.

Relevant? How can country singing bears ever be "relevent to today's audiences"? Frankly, I couldn't give a hang about relevance. This is a fun, charming, retro show, and you either enjoy it for what it is, or you don't.