View Poll Results: Does MiceChat make you sad or happy after a trip to WDW?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sad - I can't even bear to log in.

6 31.58%
  • Happy - I can't wait to share my joy.

13 68.42%

•   
    • Daffy about Disneyland

Blog Entries

After your WDW vacation does reading MiceChat make you sad, or happy?

You have just returned from a lengthy vacation at Walt Disney World in Florida. When you were planning your vacation, you spent a lot of time on MiceChat researching your trip. It was a fun and happy experience and you learned a lot. However now that your trip is over, you can't stand to come to MiceChat anymore. Now you are sad, because you don't know exactly when you will get back to Florida, and spend time in the parks there.

Does that describe you?

Or perhaps you are just back from your trip, and now here on MiceChat, you are having a wonderful time sharing your vacation travels with your fellow MiceChatters. Perhaps you do a trip report. Or you start some wonderful informative threads about what you saw and did. MiceChat gives you a place to share all the joy that you feel inside, because of the marvelous vacation that you had.

Does that describe you?

Which one are you, Sad, or Happy?
    My Next Disneyland Vacation - ​May 29, 2014 - June 5, 2014

My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

Re: After your WDW vacation does reading MiceChat make you sad, or happy?

Now that I think of it, it makes me sad. Reminds me of the good time I had. Technically, it's a great way to start planning the next adventure.

Maybe a mix? idk
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

• formerly very helpful

When I've had a Disney vacation, what I want most is to talk and talk and talk about it. With Micechat, I can do that with people who also share my passion.

•   
    • ALL DISNEY ALL THE TIME

Blog Entries

Sad , can't wait to go back.... Atleast I have DLR 20 min away
    Im here for fun and info not be a bully! Carsland here I come

I voted happy, but the truth is somewhere in the middle. Whenever I read a thread about something new that has happened since I've returned home, I get jealous that I wasn't there long enough to see it.
    Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Mine's usually a combination. At first I'm happy because I can share, and my trip is still fresh in my mind, but the more time that passes the less I want to look at the boards because it makes me miss the parks. So usually I stop looking until a new trip is in the works, and then obviously I need to research what's new or changed!

I was really sad at first, because when I got back all I read were negative comments about how awful WDW is, and I was so thrilled with everything I encountered. Now I'm happy again. I don't know if a trip within the next decade (yay student debt!!!) is even in the cards for me, so now it's nice to hear everyone's stories!

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine711 View Post
    I was really sad at first, because when I got back all I read were negative comments about how awful WDW is, and I was so thrilled with everything I encountered. Now I'm happy again. I don't know if a trip within the next decade (yay student debt!!!) is even in the cards for me, so now it's nice to hear everyone's stories!
    Yeah the negativity here is overwhelming sometimes but the most important thing is if you've had a great time on your WDW vacation then nothing can take that away from you. Only yourself can make your time unpleasant at a Disney theme park, no matter which coast you're at. So despite how negative the WDW boards are here, I still come to find positive posts like yours in the mix.

WDW continues to be a top annual destination for me and my friends and family, whoever goes with me on the next trip, and everyone I've brought with me has a positive experience and have either gone on repeated trips with me or are planning stages to return to the parks, with or without me. WDW speaks for itself there in people wanting to return.

Not every single aspect of the trip can be perfection but the overall experience is always a well received one. Glad you had a great time Sunshine711. My advice for a future trip, grab a friend or a few to go with you, with everyone paying or chipping in the cost becomes smaller and smaller the more 'wallets' that go with you.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

Quote Originally Posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
    Yeah the negativity here is overwhelming sometimes but the most important thing is if you've had a great time on your WDW vacation then nothing can take that away from you. Only yourself can make your time unpleasant at a Disney theme park, no matter which coast you're at. So despite how negative the WDW boards are here, I still come to find positive posts like yours in the mix.

WDW continues to be a top annual destination for me and my friends and family, whoever goes with me on the next trip, and everyone I've brought with me has a positive experience and have either gone on repeated trips with me or are planning stages to return to the parks, with or without me. WDW speaks for itself there in people wanting to return.

Not every single aspect of the trip can be perfection but the overall experience is always a well received one. Glad you had a great time Sunshine711. My advice for a future trip, grab a friend or a few to go with you, with everyone paying or chipping in the cost becomes smaller and smaller the more 'wallets' that go with you.
    Great advice Mycoofy Duck, I've been trying to wrangle a group to go within a few years, many of my friends respond with something like "oh Rach...." But I have hope!!! It will happen!!