Animation Courtyard Expansion

Attractions Leaving

• Voyage of the Little Mermaid(Replaced)
    • Disney Jr. Live on Stage (relocated)

New

• Animation Science with Professor Ludwig von Drake (woeking title)-this is a new show that replaces VotLM. Professor Ludwig von Drake tries to demonstrate bring animation to life with his new device. Upon doing so, something goes wrong where his doodles come to life and perfom zany antics that he didnt percieve. The show shares many effects with similar show, Animagique.
    • Genies Vault Tours _ inside of the Animation Building, guest board an omnimover for a CM driven tour of some of the moments of movies in the Disney Vault. Instead, the CM decides to rub the magic lamp and the Genie from Aladdin guides you through multiple disney animated feature moments (May include Mulan trainng Montage, a scene from Robin Hood, Lady and the tramp, Lilo and Stich, Atlantis, Dumbo, The Rescuers,etc). The attraction wouldnt feature all movies, however a variety of those that may have been forgoten, or those that are fairly popular yet dont feature an attraction. Genie will often parody and have live speaking throughout the attraction. This attracion would take up some of the currently used space of the animation building and the old production part of the building (west of the courtyard, connected to the building.)
    • Expansion locatedin the parking lot behind One Man's Dream.
      • 3D movie - How to Be a Stunt Man staring Goofy (all theater equipment moved from PhilharMagic at MK) This movie follows the "How To" goofy shorts. It directly relates to the "Great Goofini" by the end of the movie
      • Mostly M&Gs
      • House of Mouse - premier character dining. Practically just like the show.
      • 101Dalmations attraction - this is a classic dark ride. Also within the ride building, you will find the hub for DHS' new park-wide game. The game involve guest going around the park to find the puppies.

Opinions? Feedback? Suggestions? Thoughts? other Ideas?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Re: Animation Courtyard Expansion

Is this your thought or an official rumor?
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• Nic

Quote Originally Posted by KingEric View Post
    Is this your thought or an official rumor?
    Well, it does day idea.

I love these ideas. Those attractions could really bring back the theme of DHS, in a great way.
    Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon any reality, but based onÖ if something is new, I reject it immediately because itís frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.
    You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

• Minion

these are all great. i think house of mouse might have been off tv a little too long for an in park mock up but still a great concept.

Quote Originally Posted by goofy donald View Post
    these are all great. i think house of mouse might have been off tv a little too long for an in park mock up but still a great concept.
    True. But i was just thinking in terms of having a great restaruant that would fit specifically in the Animation Courtyard. Something that screamed "Characters." The Animators Palate would have also worked, but i wanted to keep that exclusive to DCL.

• We'll hold them at bay

the house of mouse would be a hoot

all cool ideas, by the way
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

Great ideas I'd love to see a von drake attraction and the genie idea is great but you'd have to have Robin Williams

Quote Originally Posted by robbiem View Post
    Great ideas I'd love to see a von drake attraction and the genie idea is great but you'd have to have Robin Williams
    But of course. Well, he'd have to recored the scripted portion. The live segments would have to use digital puppetry. I just think that attraction would be a great way to introduce guest to films both old and new, both well known and unpopular. Thats why i find it important to include movies like Atlantis, Treasure Planet, along with Aladdin, and Mulan in there. Just because some movies didnt do do well at the box office doesnt always mean that it wasnt a brilliant film and they still deserve recognition. Besides, Disney always gloats that their next movie is their [insert cannon number here] animated film. The unpopular movies wouldnt be in anyones face so-to-speak, but represented in the attraction. And considering the vast amount of films that attraction would have to cover, i think it would be cool if the ride represents around 18 films per ride with perhaps 8 scenes being perminant. The other 10 could be randomized thus giving the ride a high repeatability rating. These are of course, just extra thoughts that popped into my mind.