How long will Epcot 30th Anniversary merchandise be available?

Does anyone have any inside info on how long Epcot 30th anniversary merchandise will be available in WDW stores? It all looks sooooo cool! I have a friend going to WDW next week, and I was thinking of giving him some $ to get some merchandise for me...will there still be any around by then?

• WDW will always be home.

Re: How long will Epcot 30th Anniversary merchandise be available?

Reports are that it's already been entirely removed the shelves - was gone this morning. Sorry
    I knew if this business was ever to get anywhere, if this business was ever to grow, it could never do it by having to answer to someone unsympathetic to its possibilities, by having to answer to someone with only one thought or interest, namely profits. For my idea of how to make profits has differed greatly from those who generally control businesses such as ours. I have blind faith in the policy that quality, tempered with good judgment and showmanship, will win against all odds.
    -Walt Disney

Noooo! The WDW 40th anniversary stuff was still around to some extent at the end of October last year, so I had hopes that the Epcot stuff might still be out...even if it is relegated to the clearance racks...

So apparently you can't believe everything you read on the interwebz Turns out, there is quite a bit of Epcot 30 merch left! Here's what I was able to find in the park yesterday (Oct. 2):

Name:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 627
Size:  151.3 KB

Name:  photo 2.JPG
Views: 624
Size:  134.2 KB

Name:  photo 3.JPG
Views: 624
Size:  121.1 KB

Name:  photo 4.JPG
Views: 626
Size:  107.0 KB

Name:  photo 5.JPG
Views: 625
Size:  129.5 KB

Name:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 625
Size:  126.7 KB

Name:  photo 2.JPG
Views: 620
Size:  140.7 KB

Name:  photo 3.JPG
Views: 620
Size:  200.1 KB

The 8-bit Figment shirt, the "I was there" pin, all of the Epcot 30 vinylmations, and the World Showcase t-shirts are all completely gone. However, the World Showcase t-shirts (as well as the Epcot 30 logo t-shirts and the kids' Figment Epcot 30 t-shirt) are still available at disneystore.com - just search for Epcot - they're supposed to be available online through Thursday.
    I knew if this business was ever to get anywhere, if this business was ever to grow, it could never do it by having to answer to someone unsympathetic to its possibilities, by having to answer to someone with only one thought or interest, namely profits. For my idea of how to make profits has differed greatly from those who generally control businesses such as ours. I have blind faith in the policy that quality, tempered with good judgment and showmanship, will win against all odds.
    -Walt Disney

I'm really hopeful that this stays until the end of October, or at least a couple more weeks. We leave for our trip on the 13th. A trip that was SUPPOSED to be on the 29th but had to be moved because of a horrible ex-boss...

I really want that Epcot30 Hat (for me) and one of the Figment Pins for my Fiancee. I already ordered my T-shirt from the Disney Store website.

YESSSS!! I kind of want one of everything... I'll have to go on the website and try to snag some of the World Showcase shirts pronto!

PS - thanks for the info, everyone! Now that I am an adult with my own money, it gives me such a thrill to go to WDW and buy all the merch I want (within my budget, of course). SO much better than being a kid who has to beg her parents the whole trip and end up with, like, a postcard.

OK, so take this for what it's worth - according to Amy Beth Combs on twitter, all Epcot 30 merch will disappear from the parks after today (10/4) and DisneyStore.com already announced that today is the last day for their Epcot 30 merch. If you want any Epcot 30 anything, better get to Epcot before it closes today, or order from DisneyStore.com by 11:59:59 today.

Failing that, I think your only options are eBay or hope it winds up at Character Warehouse (with all the tan Orange Bird shirts)...
    -Walt Disney

• Still holding the keys

Weird that they are going to remove the merch. Why not just keep it on the shelves for a month or so and sell it?

Well I ordered a few things today so that I won't totally miss out. That is what credit cards are for, right?

mongstrol, maybe they think that keeping the merch out for such a short time will add to its "collectibility" value? But they could have at least waited until after the Columbus Day weekend, since I'm sure a lot of people who couldn't be there on Oct. 1st will use the holiday weekend to hit the park.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Hoping there's still some stuff there in a couple weeks when I'm back. I can pull off a youth XL shirt, so if they have any of the Figment ones left by the time I'm back, I plan on getting one, plus maybe a cell phone case (if the one I want is still in stock).