• mannequins man

Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge

I completed the first ever "Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge" yesterday. This was the first year they offered the half marathon on Saturday and the full on Sunday, instead of being both on the same day at the same time. So in Disney's interest to offer something different (and sell more commemorative merchandise, of course) they set up the Goofy Challenge. So myself and the other 2,900 people who did both ran a total of 39.3 miles in two days. I did mine wearing one of those green Goofy hats that they sell in the park. I hope to post a picture soon.

Re: Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrey orl fla
    I completed the first ever "Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge" yesterday. This was the first year they offered the half marathon on Saturday and the full on Sunday, instead of being both on the same day at the same time. So in Disney's interest to offer something different (and sell more commemorative merchandise, of course) they set up the Goofy Challenge. So myself and the other 2,900 people who did both ran a total of 39.3 miles in two days. I did mine wearing one of those green Goofy hats that they sell in the park. I hope to post a picture soon.

Rock on - that's awesome! That was very tempting, but I didn't want to take a hit on my Marathon time. Looks like you did quite well.

I finished with a 2:53:11. I don't think many of the 'micechatters' are into running. We seem to be in the minority here!