Long time (and I mean 47 years of long) Disneyland regular going to WDW for the second time this February - first time with Disney son (7) and Disney Daughter (5). Staying at CRB.
Looking for any and all suggestions on KID-CENTRIC "not to be missed" stuff at the resort. The kids have been to disneyland FREQUENTLY. So the goal is to find stuff that is significantly "different" than DL and which they will find "magical". Oh and we live in San Diego and are members of the Zoo and Wild Animal Park.
Here is my list so far (in no particular order)
1) Typhoon Lagoon (son loves Waterparks and is a surprisingly strong swimmer for age)
2) Mini Golf
3) Rent a boat and go around lake(s)
4) Go over to POR and fish
5) Fantasyland expansion
6) Space and Test Track
7) Everest over at DAK and the 2 shows over there (assuming Lion King is still up)
8) Princess breakfast over at Norway in Epcot
9) Agent P game at Epcot
10) Studios - RnR Rollacoaster and hopefully getting son to brave Tower of Terror again (I _LOVE_ the Florida que)
What else? Anyone in our shoes and brought jaded DL vet kids across the country?