BLT-Top of the World Question

My fiance and I just booked our honeymoon for next year and our first two night we are staying at BLT MK view and we are so excited! His Aunt is a DVC member and booked the room for us with her points. Do we have access to the Top of the World Lounge or do you have to be the actual DVC member to go up there?

Thanks!
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Re: BLT-Top of the World Question

Can anyone help me with this? Pretty please
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

I'm not 100%, but almost positive it's that you're staying on points it shouldn't be a problem. The key should say DVC guest, and I think that is what makes the difference.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• If we can dream it.......

This may help, it's from the DVC Member site. Enjoy!!!

Top of the World Lounge
    Top of the World Lounge is a 77-seat full-service bar offering beverages and light appetizers, and is located on the 16th floor of Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort. Next to the lounge is an observation deck offering unparalleled views of Magic Kingdom Park. The regular operating hours for the lounge and deck are from 6:00 p.m.-midnight daily (operating hours, access guidelines, and menu are subject to change without notice).

Due to anticipated high demand for this location, access is available only to Disney Vacation Club Members who are staying at Bay Lake Tower using their Membership (Vacation Points or cash), guests staying in the room with that Member, and guests who are staying in a room reserved by a DVC Member with Vacation Points. Access is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.