Smile First Disney World Trip!!! (Trip advice)

Me and my family are going to WDW for our first time were staying for 6 nights (wed-tues) at All Star Movie w/ an upgraded free dinning!
    This our current agenda
    Day Park Dinning
    1 Animal Kingdom Chef Mickey @ 8pm
    2 Magic Kingdom Spirit of Aloha @ 8pm
    3 Universal or waterpark None
    4 Hollywood studios Sci fi Dine @ 2pm
    5 Epcot Teppan Edo @ 3pm
    6 Magic Kingdom none!
    7 Unknown or Water park

What would be a good place to eat at on our 6th day... breakfast would be nice since we don't have any breakfast reservations.
    Since were visiting epcot and Hollywood Studios what do you recommend for fastpass, or where to go to first?
    For example when i go to disneyland and want to get on peter pan that is the first place i head to and if not I head to tomorrowland for a space mountain fastpass.

Also if anyone knows about the dinning plans whats some good snacks to get

Re: First Disney World Trip!!! (Trip advice)

Congratulations on your first trip! You're going to have a great time.

Your dining reservations look great. If you're looking for a breakfast place, I would recommend Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club. They have a great character breakfast buffet, and since you're planning on going to Magic Kingdom after that, you can either catch a bus straight from the hotel or walk through Epcot and hop on the monorail.

As for Hollywood Studios, there are a couple of different options depending on what types of rides you want to go for. I would recommend having one person in your party grab fastpasses for Toy Story Midway Mania while the rest of your party heads to Tower of Terror (we've found that lines at ToT tend to form slower than at Toy Story or Rockin' Roller Coaster). When the window opens up for you to obtain another FastPass, either get some for Rockin' Roller Coaster or more for Toy Story, depending on your interests. After that, you should be in good shape to do things in any order you like. One tip: shows tend to get busier as the day goes on, so if you have an interest in Beauty and the Beast, Indiana Jones, or Little Mermaid, try to do them earlier in the day.

Our favourite snack is the Dole Whip in Adventureland. One tip we've discovered with the dining plan is that if you don't want the dessert that comes with quick-service meals, you are able to request a bottled water instead.

If you have any more questions on touring plans, don't be afraid to ask. Have fun!

If you're going to be at the Magic Kingdom on your 6th day, and you're looking for breakfast options, you can't go wrong with the Crystal Palace. It's all you can eat and it features characters from Winnie the Pooh. It offers great food and the overall environment is tough to match elsewhere.

• Heavy Breather

At EPCOT get a fast pass for Soarin first thing. Then do anything you want up until its time for FP return.

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
    At EPCOT get a fast pass for Soarin first thing. Then do anything you want up until its time for FP return.
    that would be my advice too.....anywhere actually...FastPass anything critical you would like to ride.
    For the love of Disney....

• Heavy Breather

Quote Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
    that would be my advice too.....anywhere actually...FastPass anything critical you would like to ride.
    Yeah, but some people are confused as to what fast pass is. You have no idea how many times I hear people asking me "Do you have to pay for this?" or "Only VIPs get this."

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Thanks!!! The bottle water tip is extremely helpful! I know I wont want dessert with every meal!

---------- Post added 11-17-2012 at 12:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
    Yeah, but some people are confused as to what fast pass is. You have no idea how many times I hear people asking me "Do you have to pay for this?" or "Only VIPs get this."
    Verry true! When I go to disneyland i always here people saying they paid thats why they dont have to pay. >_<