View Poll Results: Good idea?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Let's take a Stand! We want it back!

25 92.59%
  • No! The attraction is fine as it is! Don't bother!

2 7.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

• Banned User

Imagination Pavilion, Walt Disney World, EPCOT Center

Re: Attention All Journey into Imagination (1983-2000) Fans! We need to do this!

Quote Originally Posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
    photos please. I really want to see this relic!
    Ya there were three versions of the puppet that I know of. 1. The one Dreamfinder used 2.plush full sized figment puppet with the whole under his shirt (one i have), and another with a whole in the back of his head. But ya ill try and post a pic of him when I can.

• Bearing with the bears

Re: Attention All Journey into Imagination (1983-2000) Fans! We need to do this!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamfinderFigment View Post
    Update:
    I know this is sort of pointless but recently I got my hands on an original Figment puppet on eBay that had his tag and was the full sized version which is pretty cool. Lol but ya, c'mon fans lets make this happen. I'd like to see the original someday aswell. I myself have never been to DisneyWorld or Epcot Center but have seen all three rides on YouTube only. Also I got my hands on a two disc DVD set that has all three of the rides on it. But ya guys, lets all hope for the best. If we can get Disney to bring back the original version with maybe updated effects,animatronics,and remastered sound it will be a better for future for Epcot center. I just know it. I can imagine it!
    That sounds awesome, I'd love to see the plushie.

• Banned User

Imagination Pavilion, Walt Disney World, EPCOT Center

Hey guys, btw, am I the only one that hears Dr. Nigel Channing say "Oh Sh*t,that really stinks" when Figment sprays everyone in the smell lab. I know it can't be one of the guests cause every video I've seen he says that. Lol Dr. Nigel Channing's reaction is how I feel about the new attraction. It does stink lol. But... So does he.lol. Dreamfinder is way better. All I can hope is that Figment can finally get out of Nigel Channing's boring open house and get Dreamfinder out of his retirement home so they can get all back to the way it used to be before the 2000 rehab. Sure I know they'd basically have to recreate everything and maybe use modern lighting an such and remaster the soundtrack,and make modern animatronics. But it's worth it and I know everyone would be so happy.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456