How did any of you travel to Florida to Audition?

Hopefully this is in the right section. c: This is my first time posting; I'm new. c:

I'm 17 years old- 18 in March, and my goal was to travel down to Florida from Colorado to audition to be a face character. Not right away, I need to finish school, and maybe get some kind of advanced education in, but by the time I'm 20 I hope to be able to audition, maybe sooner.

If any of you traveled from out-of-state to audition, how did that work out for you? Was it a one-chance only experience for you? Would you recommend making a trip more than once to give auditioning another shot if you didn't make it? And how soon after your first audition can you try out again, in the case you don't make it that first time around- reason being, if I could get more than one audition in a period of time, I wouldn't have to travel as much. I have heard there is a restriction period, where after being rejected, you cannot come back, though I'm not sure if this is true or not.

My biggest concern is leaving my mom behind if I got the role. She can't move out with me, unfortunately. But she does want me to follow my dreams. In fact, she told me these are as much her dreams for me as they are mine. <3 I've always been told I would be a perfect Alice, I even meet the height requirements and I have the face and personality for it...

• Metro-Retro Historian

Re: How did any of you travel to Florida to Audition?

If higher education is in your plans anyway, I would suggest looking into the college program.
    It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.