To: Anyone who was ever in the DCP
I am a 18 year old girl from Oregon. I want to do the Disney College Program Fall 2013. After reading many reviews and hearing multiple testimonies, I am more confused than ever. So I just want straight facts.
Kinda like a survey
- What year/term were you in the DCP?
- How long (month arrive to month end) were you there?
- How did you get there? Plane/Parent's Car/Personal Car? What state/country did you come from?
- Select one reason why you chose to do the DCP: want to have a good time, love Disney history, love Disney movies, love amusement parks, college credit, pertains to your career, or other?
- What was your role? What were your daily tasks? How many hours a day did you work? What was your daily work-related stress level?
- Would you choose a different role now?
- How difficult is it to get organized, trained, and work? Regarding the instruction and learning process:
- Was your pay: low, medium, or high on the scale of (7$-9$)? Do you think that was fair?
- How much money a month did you ACTUALLY have to live off of each week, after housing?
- What housing did you stay in? Did you like the amount of people there, and the apartment itself?
- After that experience, what housing would you prefer now?
- Pro or Con on the bus system? Explain why you chose that in one sentence:
- How much free time do you have each week? What were some things you did on your free time (besides the obvious)?
- Did you take classes? If so, which ones?
- Would you recommend this choice, or have done it differently?
- Did you get college credit, or work experience credit?
- How 'home-sick' were you?
- Mood during the course of the program: depressed, moderate, moderately happy, happy, or always happy:
- Absolute BEST part of the DCP:
- Absolute WORST part of the DCP:
Any more comments would also be appreciated if you would like to elaborate
From everyone who wants to know about the Disney College Program,