Radio Frequency Cards and Other Devices
When you purchase certain Park Experience benefits, you may receive a radio frequency technology-enabled card or other device ("RF Device"). Your RF Device can be used to enter the Parks, access your room if you are staying at a Disney Resort hotel, and make purchases at select Parks and Resorts locations. Your RF Device also can be used to redeem Disney FastPass+ selections. Your RF Device is unique to you and the benefits you have purchased. You are responsible for keeping your RF Card safe and secure.
RADIO FREQUENCY CARDS AND OTHER DEVICES
- In order to deliver the seamless and personalized experience of the Park Experience, we utilize radio frequency technology-enabled cards or other devices ("RF Devices"). Depending on the Experience benefits you have purchased, you and each member of your Experience Party will be issued a unique RF Device (similar to a Key to the World card), which allows us to identify the individual using the RF Device and the benefits associated with that individual.
- Your RF Device is the key to unlocking your Resort experience, providing you entry to the parks and guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels access to their room. They will also be used to redeem your Disney FastPass+ selections. In addition, as described in the "Online Check-in Service" section of these Experience Terms, guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels will have the option to use their RF Device to make purchases at various dining, retail and other select locations throughout the Resort.
- The RF Devices use technology similar to the radio and computer technology in smart phones, video game controllers, credit cards and "easy pass" toll payment systems. Many of the features enabled by your RF Device will be accessed by "touching" your RF Device to touch points located throughout our Resorts. (For security purposes, you may also be required to provide additional authentication information to enable certain functions, such as a biometric read or PIN.) Other features are triggered automatically when readers located throughout the Resort recognize your RF Device when you are within the vicinity of the readers
- If you have a medical device and have questions about your medical device and RF technology, we encourage you to seek the guidance of the manufacturer of your device and your physician.
- RF Devices are not transferable. We are not responsible for any unauthorized use of RF Devices. If your RF Device is lost or stolen, contact Guest Services at 407-WDISNEY (407-934-7639).
You can use the Site/App to make FastPass+ arrival window selections in advance for select park attractions and entertainment as well as pre-order meals at certain quick-service restaurants. Valid theme park admission required and other restrictions apply.
DISNEY FASTPASS+ Service
- Once available, Disney FastPass+ service allows you to select an arrival window to experience certain park attractions, character meet and greets, and quick-service restaurants, and to arrange a viewing location for certain entertainment such as fireworks, parades and shows.
- Availability of a FastPass+ experience, the number of experiences you may select and arrival windows are limited and vary based on factors such as the theme park you are visiting, the attraction or entertainment experience, the time of year and the day of the week, and prior demand. In addition, the number of days for which you can hold FastPass+ selections at any given time is limited.
- Each confirmed FastPass+ attraction, entertainment or restaurant selection is valid for (1) guest admission to the entrance of the designated FastPass+ location on the date and during the arrival window confirmed by the Site/App.
- The operating hours of all attractions, entertainment and restaurant locations are subject to closures and change without notice.
- You may make FastPass+ selections for yourself, your Managed Friends, and your Connected Friends.
- Your Connected Friends may also make FastPass+ selections for you or modify the selections you've made without notification to you. You can view the selections and modifications made by Connected Friends for you when you log in to your account and view your itinerary.
- FastPass+ selections made for you by a Friend will count toward the number of FastPass+ selections you may make and hold.
- A confirmed FastPass+ selection is not valid for admission to any theme or water park and valid park admission is required to make a selection and redeem a FastPass+ selection. To make a FastPass+ selection for you or your Friends, you must retrieve a Resort package reservation including valid park admission through your account or associate valid park admission to your account.
- Each FastPass+ selection will designate an arrival window for an attraction, restaurant location or entertainment experience. The FastPass+ selection is not valid before or after the designated arrival window or at any other FastPass+ location.
- You may make FastPass+ selections for one park per day. You may only select and redeem a FastPass+ selection for a particular attraction, entertainment or restaurant experience once per day.
- When you initially make FastPass+ selections for a particular park, you will select a FastPass+ experience set and if your plans change, you may modify the entire FastPass+ experience set until the first FastPass+ experience is redeemed or the first unredeemed experience expires. You may modify an unredeemed individual FastPass+ experience any time prior to the end the day.
- All FastPass+ selections, whether arranged by you or a Connected Friend, expire at the end of the day for which they were confirmed. Unused and expired selections count toward the FastPass+ experience limit for the day.
- Magic Your Way ticket holders may make FastPass+ selections beginning 60 days prior to day of use. The selection window may vary for other admission tickets or passholders.
- Ticket holders holding passes or tickets with block-out dates may not make FastPass+ selections for any block-out date without the purchase of separate valid park admission and assigning that admission entitlement to your account.
- We reserve the right to re-assign or re-schedule a FastPass+ selection due to an unplanned attraction or entertainment down time or change in operating hours.
Other restrictions and rules may apply based on type of park admission. FastPass+ experiences are not transferable, have no cash value and may not be substituted.