Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

•   
    • Banned User

Re: "Urban Explorer" banned for life...

I still can't get over how arrogant you are Jeff. You try to come off like you're all Mr. Reasonable but the fact of the matter is you're here looking for sympathy and support. When you don't get it, people get called haters.

Yeah, "hate." That's what it's called when people who refuse to tolerate ******* stunts refuse to put up with it, or are happy that justice was done.

Oh, but I'm sorry, I'm interrupting you ACTIVELY AND INTENTIONALLY SOLICITING PEOPLE TO JOIN THIS FORUM FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF SUPPORTING YOU AND YOUR POINT OF VIEW BECAUSE ENOUGH EXISTING MEMBERS HERE DO NOT.

Maybe if you keep hammering that square peg through the round hole of "what you want to believe" it will finally fit? Please, continue.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
    I agree with everything Jeff has said.
    Absolutely not a surprise there.

• Seasick

Quote Originally Posted by flynnibus View Post
    Why do they even owe him any warnings? It's not like he didn't know he was breaking Disney's rules. They didn't owe him anything.
    This. I've never gone backstage at WDW without permission, and I've never needed a warning not to do so.

Whether the punishment is too severe or not, this douche-bag brought it on himself.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by fifthrider View Post
    I still can't get over how arrogant you are Jeff. You try to come off like you're all Mr. Reasonable but the fact of the matter is you're here looking for sympathy and support. When you don't get it, people get called haters.

Yeah, "hate." That's what it's called when people who refuse to tolerate ******* stunts refuse to put up with it, or are happy that justice was done.

Oh, but I'm sorry, I'm interrupting you ACTIVELY AND INTENTIONALLY SOLICITING PEOPLE TO JOIN THIS FORUM FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF SUPPORTING YOU AND YOUR POINT OF VIEW BECAUSE ENOUGH EXISTING MEMBERS HERE DO NOT.

Maybe if you keep hammering that square peg through the round hole of "what you want to believe" it will finally fit? Please, continue.

Absolutely not a surprise there.
    I think you need to take a break bud. The personal attacks and over-the-top hatefulness is getting out of hand. If you can't play nice, I think we'd all appreciate if you'd keep your opinions to yourself because contrary to your obvious beliefs, you and your views are not above anyone else's. That should be 'absolutely not a surprise there' big guy.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by flynnibus View Post
    Why do they even owe him any warnings? It's not like he didn't know he was breaking Disney's rules. They didn't owe him anything.
    This is definitely true. Although I would probably expect to get a slap on the wrist the first time I got caught, that doesn't make it right. He didn't know he was being watched I guess and probably would've stopped once he actually got caught in the act. Instead, they got the upper hand so he never got his 'first strike'. The thing is, when you're breaking the rules, you can't count on slaps on the wrists. Rules are there for a reason and if Disney never wants people going backstage videotaping again, they've done a great job of communicating it and there's no reason they shouldn't have.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • MiceChat Moderator

From the FAQ/rules of MiceChat:

'If a thread becomes disruptive, sexually graphic, contains objectionable themes, or goes too far off topic, it may be closed, moved, edited, or removed by the Moderators. Members who become abusive as a result of Moderators protecting the members and business interests of the site will be warned, suspended, or banned. Please do everything in your power to keep MiceChat a safe fun place for everyone and refrain from posting content which hurts the community.'

'What is an attack exactly? We have all heard the term before. On a message board, an attack is when another member posts a message that clearly & directly is to threaten, defame, insult or make a mockery of another for whatever reason that poster felt compelled to do so (EX: "You are full of crap you liar!", "You are a complete idiot", etc). These boards are for discussions. There will always be differing opinions. You can disagree & but be civil and do not spread hate around.'

This thread has long gone past the point of appropriate conduct in both those areas and is now locked. Site staff may well be contacting individual members as needed regarding generating hostility and personal attacks. Thank you for your understanding and assistance in keeping MiceChat civil for all members going forward.
    Thank you for helping to make MiceChat a safe and fun place for everyone!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567