Thread: How much time?

• formerly very helpful

How much time?

I'm just wondering. What is the most amount of time you've ever spent at the WDW resort on any one trip? Was it enough time? Too much?

Me? The most I've spent is 10 days. It didn't seem like enough time for me, since there's so much to see and do. With more time, I feel I can take it all in at a much more relaxed pace, and not feel like I have to rush so much.

Of course, the realities of money and time have stopped me from spending more time than that, but hopefully some day.

• Under that tree again!

Re: How much time?

I went for 4 once, and that was when it only had the MK. Then after Epcot was built my family went for a week which I think was really 6 days and I would stayed longer.

I did 10 days a little after MGM was opened, my first visit with 3 gates, plus Typhoon lagoon. It was great I felt like I did it all twice, without rushing, and got to visit the resorts too.

A couple year later I went for 8 days and it seemed like plenty.

After AK opened I aim for 6-7 days and it feels right. While it's more parks, and less days than those few long trips, the parks are a bit stagnant and there isn't much left to explore.

I've only been twice- the first time was about 3 and a half days and it was amazing but quite a tease! I didn't get to do nearly enough and there were so many things I missed.

The second time I was there for 7 days and after 5 full days I believe we got to everything we wanted to do. Of course this was two people without kids so not sure how a bigger group would fare and how much we were able to do without children with us.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." ~ Walt Disney

My son and I are going this June for five full days and one, maybe two partial days (the day we arrive and the day we leave). We're also planning on riding a few rides the day we leave and ride their counterparts in Disneyland the same day.

Most ive spent on property was 13 days. In Feb., im staying 17 days, splitting the time between 2 hotels, Animal Kingdom, and the Boardwalk.

We went for 8 days including arrival and departure days. It definitely didn't seem like enough time. It felt like we were doing the commando thing. This time we get to go for 14 days. I think it will be nice to take our time, enjoy our resort, and just wander around sometimes taking it all in.

• Disneyland 19 year APH

We did 6 days at WDW back in 05, I have only gone once, it felt like we did nothing. Maybe add another 2-3 days and you could do it all. Although being an AP @ DL I don't think would need to do everything because have the same or better thing.
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

• formerly very helpful

I'm very jealous, Redrhino. If money was no object, I'd get an open ended plane ticket and just stay as long as it took to get tired of it. I think it would take a very long time.