My wife and I visited the Be Our Guest Restaurant this past Sunday for lunch. First of all the positives, the line for lunch may look intimidating but it is really a rather short wait to get in (the CM told us 45 min. and ended up only being about 25 min.). This is an extremely well run and efficient means of food service, from ordering to finding a table and food delivery, it is great. And finally this is the best lunch we have had in MK, ever, by far. Food is fantastic and reasonably priced (for theme park fare anyway).

A few quibbles however. The two side dining areas are not in anyway noticeable from the main dining hall. Unless you already know about them or a cast member points them out (which they didn't seem to readily do) I don't think they are easy to find. In the side dining area that leads to where the sculpture of the two characters are dancing there is mosaic tile art on the floor just inside the door. The mosiac tile was already broken and missing pieces. I'm not sure how anyone could have thought this was a good idea to have something fragile like that placed in such a high traffic area. This mosiac tile piece was similar to the walls inside Cinderella's castle, very detailed tile work. I have a feeling it will be gone soon and replaced with something more appropriate for the area. The bathrooms were very small for a space designed to hold so many people.

Overall a great restaurant for lunch in a beautifully designed space with an excellent system. My wife raved about it and she pretty much despises anything to do with Beauty and the Beast.