I'll be visiting US in May, & my life time dream is to see Disneyland/world. I will be in Florida for a week & I will have one week end free, I am traveling alone. So I was wondering if you all could help me getting the best of Disney world in 2days.
Most probably for me it would be once in a life time opportunity so I want to experience all what I can in 2 days.
The questions are
1) Should I stay at Disney resort?
2) Would I be able to see all 4 theme parks?
3) which tickets should I buy?
4) Should I get the tickets before if yes what is the minimum time period?
5) I really want to see the water world too, would I be able to cram this in?
6) What are the rides that I cannot miss?
Looking forward to hear from you