With the addition of so many "princessy" attractions, I think it's high-time they give the boys and parents what they want -- dark rides! Or, to be more specific, a dark land. I would love to eventually have a villain area in MK (I'm thinking, northeast corner behind the Haunted Mansion). They could have leaf-less trees, with ominous wing-blowing SFX and animatronic vultures with eyes that follow you. The costumed villain characters would finally have a home and imagine some of the amazing attractions they could create (of course, you can't make it too scary). Here's some ideas I have off the top of my head:
- Ride through the watery insides of Monstro (B/C-ticket)
- Eat and play a game of croquet at the Queen of Heart's Garden Cafe
- Hop aboard the magic carpet as you take a wild ride of twists and turns in your escape from Jafar (E-ticket)
- Interact using your body movements to duck and dodge your way past Facilier's friends from "the other side" (D-ticket)
- Grab a bite to eat aboard Charles F. Muntz' zepplin
There are also better/other characters that could be included, like Captain Hook, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent and pretty much anyone from the Nightmare Before Christmas.