Live with Kelly and Michael Talk!

Is / have anyone else watching Live with Kelly and Michael while they are "Live" at Disney Land? Has anyone seen them live there in the park?

Also what do you think about Howie Mandel? Do you think maybe he was a little to awkward about going about what he did while he was undercover?

Like him bringing something about a adult club to a guy needing directions then to top it off he had two dumbfounded kids there and Howie went to explaining it to them? I kinda wonder if that was planned, because the father didn't go off as much or he never really walked away. No one would really put up with someone acting like that... especially him getting in from of this guy who was trying to look at the board thing that has the locations on them.

He could have at least told them who he was... and I wonder if anyone really picked up on him being some famous guy? I mean I would have got a good laugh if he had tricked me (not that I was there just pre thinking lol), but I was a little worried that someone was going to blow up on him... lol :P

• Under that tree again!

Re: Live with Kelly and Michael Talk!

LIVE with Kelly and Michael

I imagine what was cut was when he helped the people or let them in on the secret.

I felt bad for them for the most part. He's messing with people that have thigns to do on special trips. He's taking advantage of people confused by language barriers. He is delaying breakfast that those people had a reservation to and it was in sight.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    LIVE with Kelly and Michael

I felt bad for them for the most part.

I do too. Especially, the older people. I mean I like some things Howie does.. But, this was a little bit too rude. That might have been the point.. But, a thing or two he said was a little uncalled for.

I also THINK they MAY be filming the show a day ahead of time... mostly because I know that Yesterday the opening part of the show was "Beauty and the Beast, be our guest!" Then this morning I seen something where it had something to do with a Disney Circus musical number....

But, today I watched something someone filmed then put on youtube that had to do with a "Lion King" Musical number....

I just hope they are not filming something today then using it for tomorrow... The news may be a little old, the gossip will be a little old. And well Isn't it kinda a lie on their part?

I really look forward to seeing something live....

Are they filming and doing stuff all day? Can someone please explain this?

LIVE! with Kelly and Michael - Festival of the Lion King - YouTube

• Frustrated A/V Engineer

The segments like Howie at the times board are all pre-taped. The show itself with Kelly & Michael is most definitely live.

Sorry, after Regis left, they should have let that show fade into the sunset.

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    The segments like Howie at the times board are all pre-taped. The show itself with Kelly & Michael is most definitely live.
    Umm, no, no it was not. I seen the opening video yesterday, it was the same opening day as the video that was filmed yesterday. Kelly and Michael even had on the same clothes... Again same stage performance when the show opens. I am disappointed.

Will I keep watching? Yes! lol But, I wish it was live again... that video when it was posted proves it was not.

Well, I didn't see the Monday show, but what you're saying makes no sense. If they did indeed pre-tape the main show (which I doubt), they most definitely would have changed clothes. They are making references to things in the news, weather, etc. It seems obvious to me (and I've worked in video production for 30 years) that the show is live. At least, the Tuesday and Wednesday shows were live.

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    Well, I didn't see the Monday show, but what you're saying makes no sense. If they did indeed pre-tape the main show (which I doubt), they most definitely would have changed clothes. They are making references to things in the news, weather, etc. It seems obvious to me (and I've worked in video production for 30 years) that the show is live. At least, the Tuesday and Wednesday shows were live.

NO the shows were not live to the people watching them on TV

What I meant was

I watched Monday's Show and Tuesday's show on TV That evening I wondered if anyone took pictures o filmed something the places it on youtube. And when I said anyone I mean the guest.

I ran upon this video on youtube (2-19-2013) which was NOTHING that I had seen on the TV which was the Lion King Musical that was playing before Kelly and Michael was introduced to sit at their desk on the stage.

They had been doing mini musical acts before the main show started. And I seen all the episodes since Monday, so that means there should only be TWO count the TWO known musicals. Monday and Tuesday. That is TWO days.

The Next Day was to be Wensday which is today 2-20-13 WHICH had NOT got here at the time. The VIDEO I watched on youtube was NOT the video for 2-18-2013 NOR was it the video I seen on TV for 2-19-2013.

It is a dead FACT BECAUSE I turned on the TV this MORNING 2-20-2013. The video / show was what I had seen the DAY BEFORE ON YOUTUBE for Kelly and Michael THERE FOR it was PRE RECORDED. Meaning, the FILMED the next morning's episode the day before.

It is simple really.

THIS was uploaded to Youtube Feb the 18th Which was MONDAY (This was NOT the show on Monday I watched it!)

Then it AIRED TODAY! They gave the date today BUT, I watched this on youtube BEFORE today. So this was NOT live what was aired today but, they said it was. They LIED. Meaning what they showed on TV was not live, Same clothes same musical same everything. Same actions and same words as what I seen on TV today.... So they (the producers) Tried to pass that off as happening today.

And this IS a clickable link! To where you CAN see the video. It is clearly NOT today. It was from a couple days ago! (But, I watched it yesterday online)

LIVE! with Kelly and Michael - Festival of the Lion King - YouTube

Tamkins, I'm gonna give this one to you. While I didn't follow all of what you seen and didn't seen, the clip you linked to did indeed air today (Wednesday). If it was published on Youtube on the 18th, then they aren't going live.

Lol you are still awesome though... even though I don't know you... You are still awesome! lol