Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Minion

Town Square Theatre Princess Meet and Greet

Does anyone know whats planned to happen to the Princess meet and greet in the Town Square Theatre after the new meet and greet opens in the old Snow White ride? The theatre meet and greet is still quite new and would seem strange to close it so quickly. Will there be 2 Princess meet and greets?

Thanks

• Under that tree again!

Re: Town Square Theatre Princess Meet and Greet

I imagine, other characters will go in there instead.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

The area was not designed to be on-stage. It was designed to house live actors to "assist" someone nearby to speak to park guests.

I think that concept is dead now though, I haven't heard about it in ages. They did the test, and we haven't seen it again ever since.

But yeah, it's open space. You could do anything with it. I'd like to see Pluto in there or something.
    -Bill

• Minion

yeah, my best guess would be the rest of the 'fab 5' however there could possibly be rolling characters through the extra space based on the time of year and to change things up, who knows. most definitely though i don't see there being two princess meet and greets in the park.

Quote Originally Posted by goofy donald View Post
    yeah, my best guess would be the rest of the 'fab 5' however there could possibly be rolling characters through the extra space based on the time of year and to change things up, who knows. most definitely though i don't see there being two princess meet and greets in the park.
    I thought that except for Pluto, the rest of the Fab Five (or Six, if you count Daisy) now did meet-n-greets at Pete's Silly Sideshow. As I just said, the only one of the Fab Five/Six they could now have at Town Square Theater is Pluto.
    My top favorite Disneyland attractions:

1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    2. Pirates of the Caribbean
    3. Splash Mountain
    4. Mad Tea Party
    5. Peter Pan's Flight
    6. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Disneylandfan85 View Post
    I thought that except for Pluto, the rest of the Fab Five (or Six, if you count Daisy) now did meet-n-greets at Pete's Silly Sideshow. As I just said, the only one of the Fab Five/Six they could now have at Town Square Theater is Pluto.
    minnie is part of the town square meet and greets as well as at pete's silly sideshow, mickey doesn't do the theater meet and greet on his own so this point is rather moot. also theres currently no designated meet and greet for the fab 5 characters in their regular clothes as in pete's silly side show all the characters are in circus themed costumes so there is a major need for it in the park.

• Minion

ORWEN: Well, the thing I wanna' know is what's going to happen to Aladdin if Jasmine's new meet and greet is gonna' be inside the new Princess Fantasy Hall. Are those two really gonna' be split up? And if they are, does it mean they're getting a divorce?

minnie is part of the town square meet and greets as well as at pete's silly sideshow, mickey doesn't do the theater meet and greet on his own so this point is rather moot. also theres currently no designated meet and greet for the fab 5 characters in their regular clothes as in pete's silly side show all the characters are in circus themed costumes so there is a major need for it in the park.
    Really? I thought that Minnie was found at a designated spot at Pete's Silly Sideshow, with her own name on it even. I thought that according to a times guide, it showed only Mickey's name at the Town Square Theater.

3. Splash Mountain
    4. Mad Tea Party
    5. Peter Pan's Flight

• Minion

Really? I thought that Minnie was found at a designated spot at Pete's Silly Sideshow, with her own name on it even. I thought that according to a times guide, it showed only Mickey's name at the Town Square Theater.
    correct minnie has a designated spot at pete's however she is also a part of the town square meet and greet with mickey. TS has her in original costume PSS has her in dog trainer costume.

• Heavy Breather

Oswald anybody??

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

correct minnie has a designated spot at pete's however she is also a part of the town square meet and greet with mickey. TS has her in original costume PSS has her in dog trainer costume.
    This is incorrect. Minnie is NOT a regular part of meeting Mickey. She only comes out with Mickey for special occasions, the most recent being "True Love Week."
    -Bill

• Minion

ORDDU: That must be a fairly recent change after the opening of the New Fantasyland because Minnie had been with Mickey on a regular basis before then. We used to see her with Mickey.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    This is incorrect. Minnie is NOT a regular part of meeting Mickey. She only comes out with Mickey for special occasions, the most recent being "True Love Week."
    thats rather odd as minnie had certainly been a part of the meet and greet when the attraction opened and at both of my recent visits (both not during holiday periods or special events). perhaps as Ordu suggested there was a recent change to this but barring that im not sure your right there.

thats rather odd as minnie had certainly been a part of the meet and greet when the attraction opened and at both of my recent visits (both not during holiday periods or special events). perhaps as Ordu suggested there was a recent change to this but barring that im not sure your right there.
    Like I said, I think the only other one who could be there at Town Square Theater is Pluto.

3. Splash Mountain
    4. Mad Tea Party
    5. Peter Pan's Flight

• Minion

Like I said, I think the only other one who could be there at Town Square Theater is Pluto.
    and as I said previously, there is still a demand for the characters in their traditional looks regardless of whom is currently offered where.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast