Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Disappearing/Reappearing

Re: Feedback on Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party?

The rules state no full face mask. So, if you decide to take your chances..be prepared if they ask you to take it off. I think all costumes are at their discretion(meaning, they can choose whether to let you in or not). Also, if you look "too much like the real thing", take too many pictures with guests, or cause any kind of disturbance...they may ask you to leave. I've heard of them doing this and one year a CM warned my husband "to be very careful while taking pictures with guests cause if security sees you, you may be asked to leave". He was dressed as a Davy Jones' cursed pirate and people kept begging him for pictures.

So, use caution and my tip...better to play it safe than sorry. I've heard stories of people who spent tons on their costumes and then were asked to removed parts...which made the costume look silly.

• Minion

I think that the rule is to prevent Disney character lookalikes. If you're a child, and therefore clearly not a Disney character, then it is not an issue.

• Disappearing/Reappearing

Yes...I don't think anyone would mistake a 3 ft toddler for the real Jack Sparrow. But, the face mask thing does make sense. Can't you picture a child wearing a full face mask and tripping and falling? People now a days are sue happy. Disney is just trying to protect themselves.

I'm sure they have let some people slip through. But, in the "better safe than sorry"category..I'd hate to have them say no to the mask and my child get upset because they have to take it off.

I'm planning a trip in October too and wondering how much as an adult I would or wouldn't enjoy it. I like the idea of being able to enter at 4pm as that kind of makes it not so bad to pay as much as it costs only for a few hours. Though I'm not the op thanks for answers that have been posted

((Though I'm going land not world ....is the early admittance thing true for dland too?)
    Last edited by originaljahwoo; 04-04-2013 at 12:55 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12