Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• New Member Goes Forth

Re: If You Could Get Rid Of One Ride....

I am going to agree with you Eric. They could really build some groundbreaking attractions with the footprint of these attractions
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

• Imagine This

I'll do one per park as well.

MK - I think taking out the Speedway and adding in something like Cars Land, as someone before me said, is a fantastic idea. I think Buzz Lightyear needs an update of some sort, but it's always been one of my least favorite rides and I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority on this one!

Hollywood Studios - This whole park could use an upgrade to be honest. It's my favorite by far due to my love of movies, but a lot of it just feels dated. I'd probably remove the Little Mermaid show, possibly replacing it with the Aladdin show from California.

Epcot - The Lion King themed show in the Lands is a huge waste of space and could go towards something more entertaining. Also, I'd love for the original Journey Into Imagination to come back in a big way.

Animal Kingdom - This park needs one or two more big rides, but I'm not sure I'd take out anything that's already there to include them. If I was forced to pick something I'd probably take out the entire carnival themed area from the Dinosaur section, as others have already said.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmickin View Post
    I'll do one per park as well.

MK - I think taking out the Speedway and adding in something like Cars Land, as someone before me said, is a fantastic idea. I think Buzz Lightyear needs an update of some sort, but it's always been one of my least favorite rides and I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority on this one!
    I have to admit I am not a fan of the Buzz ride here and I prefer the one in Disneyland. Here the guns are connected to the car and you can barely move them. Not to mention the firing mechanism moves very slow. The one and only time I went on it I only scored like 4,000. Where the one at Disneyland you can hold the gun in your hands, fire multiple shots all over the place, and the firing mechanism works much faster, where I averaged over 50,000 or more, and even over 100,000 a few times.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

• Imagine This

Being able to physically hold the gun would make a HUGE difference for me personally. Something like the MIB ride at Universal Studios would be perfect.

• The Steampunk Dread Baron

I would get rid of the combination of Lights, Motors, Action and the Tram tour and given the size of that area... perhaps continue the theme and turn it into Maroon Cartoon Studios, building off the gift shop near the end of the tram tour.
    The fountain of youth really is in Florida... thats why they built Walt Disney World where they did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12