Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Minion

Iron man monorail wrap debuts at WDW

“Iron Man 3″ monorail debuts at Walt Disney World, bringing Stark Industries technology to Orlando | Inside the Magic

Thoughts? I could've sworn they got in trouble for this last time with Universal...

• Filmmaker

Re: Iron man monorail wrap debuts at WDW

From my understanding the loop hole Disney found for The Avengers monorail was that as long as they only ran it on the Magic Kingdom loop because that loop doesn't enter any of the parks, so it could be considered transportation rather than a theme park attraction on a technicality.

• 1,200 Miles from da Mouse

looks pretty cool, but just another moving billboard, wish they would have wraps of something other than this stuff which basically just makes a moving billboard
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
    -George S. Patton

It's ugly.
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

• Minion

• Shubisha

Again a movie-based wrap... Tron, Avengers, Iron Man... Is their theme park not good enough for a wrap? (Don't answer that)

Dunno why it irks me =P Probably because of how lame Disney's theme park related billboards around Orlando always are.

Keep all the super hero's out of the Disney property, it just dosent fit in at all.

Quote Originally Posted by deathcomesarippin View Post
    Keep all the super hero's out of the Disney property, it just dosent fit in at all.
    As you said, it doesn't fit at all. Also, I think it would have been better if they just painted it with a sleek, modern design with the Iron Man colors if they were going to do it at all. Maybe with "Stark Industries", but besides that, I think literally adding the Iron Man image as well as the date just looks tacky. Soon May is going to be come and gone and then what? I just hope they remove it once a certain time is passed and not over stay it's welcome.

If they wanted a "billboard", or advertise Iron Man, they could have just themed a Monorail to look as if it was made by Stark Industries and keep it at that, or at least to me personally that would be better, if they have to do it at all.

• New Member Goes Forth

That looks pretty cool
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DisCollector View Post
    As you said, it doesn't fit at all. Also, I think it would have been better if they just painted it with a sleek, modern design with the Iron Man colors if they were going to do it at all. Maybe with "Stark Industries", but besides that, I think literally adding the Iron Man image as well as the date just looks tacky. Soon May is going to be come and gone and then what? I just hope they remove it once a certain time is passed and not over stay it's welcome.

If they wanted a "billboard", or advertise Iron Man, they could have just themed a Monorail to look as if it was made by Stark Industries and keep it at that, or at least to me personally that would be better, if they have to do it at all.
    There is no room for suptlies. Disney needs to make sure people known this is a "Disney" film because they wouldn't known that watching any of the trailers or seeing any of the posters, which have Paramount's logo.

Wrapping these bad graphics on a monorail because Disney needs to get its name out on these films seems like a sad and desperate attempt. Even with the graphic, when I first saw it I said why on earth would Disney have this on there monorails, it has nothing to do with them. Then later did I learn about Disney buying them out or whatever happened, just because a friend told me, not because of the monorail. I was thinking did universal buy advertising space on Disney monorails haha?

• Team Hail HYDRA

I love iron man and he is my favorite superhero. This monorail looks AWSOME!

Go visit my theme park website!!! http://kolbykonnection.com

• Inappropriate

Hey, it makes the stale monorail look better.

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

• -

I saw this in person on my trip last week and it looks awesome. Very well done.

It makes me count down the days until I can finally walk into Innoventions in CA and see something worthwhile.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

Yeah but do you all serisouly think a Super hero like that fits into Disney?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast