Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• formerly very helpful

Re: Most embarrassing disney moment?

My wife and I honeymooned in WDW back in 1996. I'm the kind who loves to get to the parks at opening, but my wife likes to sleep in. (or we did way back before kids. But I digress.) One morning, the plan is for me to go to the Studios at opening, and meet my wife for lunch later. I wake up really early, and not wanting to wake her up, I dress in the dark, then go to the park. Later, I'm waiting for my wife, and she's real late. This was before cell phones, so there was no way to call her. Finally, she shows up. She got delayed because she had to deal with hotel security. Apparently someone "stole" something from our room. She couldn't find a pair of blue denim shorts she was planning on wearing, which she left on a chair in the room. Around this point, I realize that I'm wearing a pair of blue denim shorts. Yes, I was essentially cross dressing that day as I wore my wife's shorts. Fortunately you really couldn't tell that they were women's clothes, but I knew. I was self conscious the rest of the day. But of course, I wouldn't take the time away from the parks to go back to the room and change, so I stayed like that till bedtime.

• is poppin' tags

^^^^

You can fit into your wife's clothes?! Awesome!
    For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
    http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

• Heavy Breather

We were waiting in Downtown Disney for our table at Rainforest Cafe. We were waiting outside under a tree, and a bird decided to lighten his load on my shoulder.

• formerly very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by leopardchucks View Post
    ^^^^

You can fit into your wife's clothes?! Awesome!
    Once upon a time

• Roller Coaster Aficionado

I have one that's not actually mine, it's my Dads. We went to tomorrowland terrace for breakfast. With breakfast we all got orange juice, the kind with the foil peel off top. I am actually allergic to orange juice and couldn't drink it, but my Dad didn't just want to throw it away. So after breakfast he decided to keep it in his fanny pack (all the rage in the early 90's) and save it for later.

Well, we decided to ride the Matterhorn right after breakfast and apparently during the ride the orange juice was jostled open. It ran right down the front of his shorts which he didn't realize happened until we got off the ride. Well the yellow colored orange juice right on the front of his white shorts made it look like the ride quite literally scared the pee out of him. He refused to go back to the room to change and walked around in his "pee" pants the rest of the day.

My husband and I went to DLR on our honeymoon. (yay!!) I was 19 when we married, and he was 20. We rode a shuttle from our hotel. When the shuttle pulled up to the off-loading area, I was the first person up and to the exit and went bounding out the door, so excited. Luckily my husband was right behind me and grabbed me and pulled me back onto the shuttle stairs--just in time for me to avoid getting run over by another shuttle! Our entire shuttle witnessed it, of course.
    Yes, I am old enough to get married, but not old enough to look both ways before crossing the street....sigh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12