Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink Most embarrassing disney moment?

Share your most embarrassing park moment here. Mine was last year when I was in MK. I was walking up the steps to the Golden Horseshoe and tripped, falling face first into the concrete. I accidentally let out a mild obscenity (God D***it!) and realized I made a big oopsie. For the next five minutes, I had angry parents looking at me. Oh lord, I remember it like it was yesterday.
    "Lemme outta here!"

Avatar from Ghost Relations Department and sig pic from Pure Imagineering

Be sure to visit xfoolishmortalx.tumblr.com!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Most embarrassing disney moment?

I can top that.

My first visit to WDW was Spring 1978. I was 3 (turned 4 that summer). We went to see the Mickey Mouse Revue show. It was the first time I saw "Mickey" in the park (had not seen the walk-around character yet that day). At the end of the show, the Mickey AA, turns around, thanks everyone for coming and that's the end of the show. the curtains close and little 3 year old me yelled at the top of my lungs in a quiet theatre, "MICKEY! MICKEY! DON'T GOOOOO!" The ENTIRE audience erupted into laughter and my parents wanted to DIE!

• is poppin' tags

A couple years ago, my husband (then fiance) took me and my son to DLR. My sone has severe autism, so he doesn't understand most social norms. While tromping about in Frontierland, we meet up with Pluto and decide to take a picture together. Of course Pluto bends down to hug my son and Johnny didn't understand what the heck was going on...so he bopped him right on the snout. I apologized and tried to explain. Poor CM. I was so embarassed.
    For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
    http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

I once got yelled at by the "Voice from nowhere" on Pirates because they thought I was using a light for my camera. Turns out I was using the IR feature. oops
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

• Minion

I was in highschool pushing my friend in her wheel chair I started to run and the tie to my pants came undone. My pants dropped to the ground in the middle of tomorrowland.

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandkitty View Post
    I was in highschool pushing my friend in her wheel chair I started to run and the tie to my pants came undone. My pants dropped to the ground in the middle of tomorrowland.
    OH NO! I couldn't imagine that!
    "Lemme outta here!"

Quote Originally Posted by Disneytwins View Post
    I once got yelled at by the "Voice from nowhere" on Pirates because they thought I was using a light for my camera. Turns out I was using the IR feature. oops
    Yeah, once when I was on HM I accidentally had flash on. I was so embarrassed when I lit up the whole graveyard...
    "Lemme outta here!"

Quote Originally Posted by leopardchucks View Post
    A couple years ago, my husband (then fiance) took me and my son to DLR. My sone has severe autism, so he doesn't understand most social norms. While tromping about in Frontierland, we meet up with Pluto and decide to take a picture together. Of course Pluto bends down to hug my son and Johnny didn't understand what the heck was going on...so he bopped him right on the snout. I apologized and tried to explain. Poor CM. I was so embarassed.
    Well, I'm sure they understood. Regardless, I know how you felt.
    "Lemme outta here!"

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    i can top that.

My first visit to wdw was spring 1978. I was 3 (turned 4 that summer). We went to see the mickey mouse revue show. It was the first time i saw "mickey" in the park (had not seen the walk-around character yet that day). At the end of the show, the mickey aa, turns around, thanks everyone for coming and that's the end of the show. The curtains close and little 3 year old me yelled at the top of my lungs in a quiet theatre, "mickey! Mickey! Don't gooooo!" the entire audience erupted into laughter and my parents wanted to die!

lmao
    "Lemme outta here!"

While in the Tiki Room with my brother and his new wife, a youngster lost his cookies, all over my pant leg, and into my shoe. I went outside to start getting cleaned up, and was sitting on a wall, under a tree......and a bird pooped on my shirt......all I could do is laugh.....lol

• New Member Goes Forth

Mine was hen me and my family was doing some home video footage (I was 5). There was aprogramme on British TV with Jim Davidson. I wore a hat and said who i looked like, such as Goofy or the seven Dwarfs. I ouldn't remember Grumpy's name (I was wearing a hat with his name on) and I couldn't read my mother's lips saying "Grumpy", so I said Trumpet. We done the shot again and I said it again. It has now become my nickname at home, and recently, we were transfering the home movie tapes to DVDs. Watched it again, and I nearly fell of my chair. An innocent mistake, but a blessing in return
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

• is poppin' tags

Quote Originally Posted by xFoolishMortalx View Post
    Well, I'm sure they understood. Regardless, I know how you felt.
    They were most gracious. I'm sure they deal with malicious children sometimes and I was mortified to think they would think Johnny was one of "those" types. But Pluto's handler was kind and there was no incident. I think I was the only person involved that felt weird about it.

• is poppin' tags

I just thought of another one....and it's kinda gross.

On another trip to DLR, My husband, son and my little brother were with me. We were there to celebrate my birthday. That was the year you could get free entry on your special day. Since we had already purchased tickets, I was given a gift card in the amount of a regualr admission. Little did I know what I would have to spend it on.....

We were in Toon Town, waiting in the queue for the Roger Rabbit dark ride (I don't know the appropriate acronym) and we smelled something truly awful. While frowning, I accuse my brother of breaking wind. He vehemently denies it and suggests that the foul smell is part of the 'theming'. My husband agrees with him and we begin to argue about how I think that is absolutely ridiculous. Disneyland has been very creative with using smells to enhance certain rides, but those are PLEASANT smells. I argued that they would never create a scent to disgust people, no matter how well it would tie into the theme. Still, the 2 guys thought it was the odor of the "dip". lol

We board our vehicle and proceed to spin around and enjoy ourselves. Towards the end of the adventure, I start to pick up on that foul stench again. This time it is MUCH STRONGER and nostril-scorching.
    I begin to realize that my son had an 'accident' of EPIC proportions in his pants and it had started to spill out onto the seat around him. He was clearly not feeling well and I had to point it out and actually SHOW the CM at the exit what had happened. Mucho embarassing!!!

I then dragged my smelly offspring to the nearest restroom and tried to clean him up. My birthday money was then spent on "emergency clothes". *sigh* Being a mom is a funny job. I get smeared with all kinds of bodily secretions. I never thought that would be my life, but I love it.

I hope I didn't gross you guys out too much.

• Nutty about Disney parks

This would be without question the time when my friend and I rode the Astro-Orbitor. We had never ridden it before and we were unaware that the rockets are normally supposed to fit one adult only but for some reason the CM was fully convinced that he could fit the two of us into one rocket. He was like "you're going to enjoy this". Eventually he did get both of us in but it made for a cramped and awkward ride. We still laugh about it though.
    Toonaspie: I have Asperger's. I like cartoons. Toonaspie!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Disney "Colorful"

I was in a que for small world, I went to bend over and tie my shoe and let out a very loud fart, very surprising and luckily a non-stinky kind. My poor husband could not run away from me and everyone, including myself started laughing as really it was all you could do when waiting in line and no where to go.

Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast