Please WDW, put some money into the dying DisneyQuest!!!

Does anyone know if DisneyQuest is still kitted out with the Wreck-It Ralph theme? It baffles me that they haven't totally redone DisneyQuest, either completely with a Wreck-It Ralph theme or a huge section at the very least. It'd be awesome to add a complete Tron:Legacy floor too, a Flynn's Arcade exterior, light up floor panels, a light cycle for display, etc. The place is truly awesome for arcade fans but it falls flat for most of Walt Disney World's customers - it needs a serious overhaul and they now have some great properties to bring into it. Please, WDW, put some money into DisneyQuest!!!

I've also recently heard, (I'm over in the UK, so don't have the pleasure of regularly visiting WDW !) that they've taken the Genie out of the lift?! Anyone know why?

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Re: Please WDW, put some money into the dying DisneyQuest!!!

Genie is gone because of weight... people are fatter, that equipment was heavy, putting stress on the lift... an Elevator crash is the last thing you want, unless, I mean, you're on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror... Ooooooo.

As far as your other questions... no, nothing has changed in DisneyQuest really since Wreck-It Ralph was installed. All that promotional stuff is still there too.
    -Bill

• New Member Goes Forth

Disney needs to invest money into the what is already in DTD
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Disney needs to invest money into the what is already in DTD
    Well yes, and no.

DTD has plenty, and by that I mean more than enough, of shopping and dining as is. Adding more as is planned will bring in more people, but not nessecarily make DTD more of a draw.

DTD has just a few things to do, that could draw people there. Boat rentals, Chracters in Flight, bowling, Cirque Du Solie, and Disneyquest.

So if you enhance or add to those activities you may increase the visitor numbers. Adding a bar, restaurant and shop are not big draws since you can eat and shop all over the country. Revamping Disneyquest could help. I've been twice but not in the last 5 years because it's the same old, same old.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.