Ohana/Wishes Question

I am wondering if someone can help me out with this...... We have reservations for Ohana on a Saturday night at 7:50, there are only two of us. I am wondering if there is even the slightest chance that we will be able to be back in the Magic Kingdom for the fireworks at 10? I know that the light parade at 9 is out, but I would really like to see the fireworks from the park.

Thanks

• Nerd.

Re: Ohana/Wishes Question

It is do-able, but it might be a close call. Keep in mind, even though you have a reservation at Ohana, it can take awhile to actually be seated at your table after you check in. It took nearly 30 mins for us to be seated in early December. This isn't a meal you want to rush. There is fun entertainment during the meal and the meal is an experience in itself. You have a delicious salad and appetizers. Then all the meats and the amazing dessert. If you make it to MK in time, keep in mind that you may not have the best spot. Unless it is your only night to view the show, I would just enjoy your meal and then watch Wishes from the beach at Poly. They pipe in the music.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

It is doable. Ohana's they try to get you in and out as fast as possible, so if you just go with it, you will be out by 9pm.

You should then take the Monorail to MK. and and the Magic Kingdom

When you enter, enter under the train on the RIGHT hand side. This will allow you to move around the parade if it is still going on.

Then you should be able to get into position for the fireworks. My personal favorite location is near the Partners statue (the Walt and Mickey Statue) int he hub right in front of Cinderella's Castle.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Quote Originally Posted by tofubeast View Post
    even though you have a reservation at Ohana, it can take awhile to actually be seated at your table after you check in. It took nearly 30 mins for us to be seated in early December.
    I would not consider that a 'reservation'. 30 minutes is the standard for having a pizza delivered. If you're standing around waiting for a table for half an hour, that's nothing but contempt. Seriously. I don't sit around waiting for tables to begin with ( I'll just go elsewhere ), but if I have a RESERVATION for 8pm, I expect to be seated and have a drink in my hand no later than 8:10.