Main Street Horse-Drawn Streetcar Book

Hi Folks,

I've just released a new book on the Main Street Horse-Drawn Streetcar. It's a fun and bright book covering why's behind Main Street, horsecars in America, the wonderful Disney horses and their care, riding the streetcar, and the engineering behind it all. It ends with an Art, Photo, 3D Gallery. If you are a fan of Main Street or a fan of Walt Disney World history, I think you would enjoy the book.

I'm not allowed to post a URL, but you can find the book by going to lulu.com and searching for "disney main street trolley book." This release is an ebook (pdf format.) The printed version is coming in a couple of weeks.

A number of folks on this forum helped me with the book, so a big thanks goes out to them.

Thanks.
    David

Re: Main Street Horse-Drawn Streetcar Book

I will definitely check it out! I love horses and I have a collection of Disney horse-related items. My friend worked for a while at Circle D.

Hi Dazyhill!

Seeing that you love horses, I think the book will be fun. The book goes into a lot of depth on horses and the draft horses at the Tri-Circle-D in Florida. I spent a good bit of time with the cast members at the ranch. They taught me a lot! It's obvious they care a great deal for the horses and give them lots of love.

That's great your friend work at the ranch in California. I hope to visit there...

Take care,
    David

Hi Folks,

I had some requests on when the print version would be available. The answer is tonight!

I found that I can post my URL. It is Walt Disney World Railroads - Books: Fort Wilderness, Main Street Horse Trolley, Magic Kingdom. If you are interested in the book, that site has more info and links to actually buy the book.

If you do purchase the book, I certainly hope you enjoy it!

David