Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Hayley B's 2013 Disney World Trip Report

We didn't go to DHS (I still call it MGM) at all. So I missed a lot of my favorites, like Fantasmic, and Toy Story, and Star Tours.
    We also didn't do any character meals at all. I wish we had visited Innoventions at Epcot, and taken more character photos. We also did not ride Test Track. Although the day we went to Epcot, it rained so we also did not stay for Illuminations. I never got to see the Magic Kingdom castle at night and missed Wishes.

I had a lot of fun, despite all the things that were missing. Just gives me extra incentive to go back, and go back really soon.

I hope you liked Pop Century, Hayley. I stayed there in 2009, and I really enjoyed the fun atmosphere. I stayed in a hotel right near Pop Century name Bonnet Creek.

I, too wanted to ride in the Character Balloon at Downtown Disney, but we kept getting lost, in our rental car, and never made it to Downtown Disney at all.
    I'm Going To Disneyland ! - May 11, 2015 - May 16, 2015

• Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    *sigh* I miss the Carousel of Progress (and America Sings) and am jealous WDW still has it....

So glad you got a chance to go on vacation to WDW!! Thanks for sharing your shots and your adventures!
    Thank you Pengy. Yeah, too bad both can't have this show. I recorded it for a little bit on my last days at WDW. I can give you the link if you like. They are not that awesome. I only did them for my memory.

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Great TR, Halyey!!

Cool pics, makes me think I'm actually there.
    Thank you. So feels like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    We didn't go to DHS (I still call it MGM) at all. So I missed a lot of my favorites, like Fantasmic, and Toy Story, and Star Tours.
    We also didn't do any character meals at all. I wish we had visited Innoventions at Epcot, and taken more character photos. We also did not ride Test Track. Although the day we went to Epcot, it rained so we also did not stay for Illuminations. I never got to see the Magic Kingdom castle at night and missed Wishes.

I had a lot of fun, despite all the things that were missing. Just gives me extra incentive to go back, and go back really soon.

I hope you liked Pop Century, Hayley. I stayed there in 2009, and I really enjoyed the fun atmosphere. I stayed in a hotel right near Pop Century name Bonnet Creek.

I, too wanted to ride in the Character Balloon at Downtown Disney, but we kept getting lost, in our rental car, and never made it to Downtown Disney at all.
    I didn't get a chance with Toy Story that day. They kept closing that one. Pop Century is pretty nice. I enjoyed the pool. Only wish they had more stuff that I would had liked to eat. I had a hard time choosing.

Hopefully you'll be able to fly that Hot Air Balloon. If I went to look at it some more. I would had loved to had flown in it too. I was going to try to goto Downtown Disney again, on my very last day. But it kept storming hard. I was curious if they still play Oz the Great and Powerful. Also I kind of wanted to try that Gueridelli Soda Fountain place.

Hope you'll be able to visit Disney World again soon, Barbaraann.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Hayley, I came on just to read your report
    Looks like you had a wonderful trip. I loved your interaction with Gaston. I can't wait to meet him!

(P.S. Mister Tubby is so cute!)
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Hayley, I came on just to read your report
    Looks like you had a wonderful trip. I loved your interaction with Gaston. I can't wait to meet him!

(P.S. Mister Tubby is so cute!)
    Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you and Audrey get a chance to see him and if you do, share what he said to you.

Thank you also about Tubby. He's very nice and nosey. Also he poses well in pictures.

• formerly very helpful

Thanks for sharing. Some of these photos are real winners!
    I remember going to Club Cool in Epcot and tasting those foreign soft drinks. Some of them were the worst tasting lizard spit I've ever encountered!
    Hope you post more.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Great report!! But pleeeassseeeee, no more flash pictures in the future! promise?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Sasquatch

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Nice trip report, but, the flash pictures in the rides were a little distracting.
    I agree. I hate seeing people do this on rides. It's super disrespectful to other riders and in my opinion makes the photos look bad.

^^^ Agree with the above posters. Great Trip Report but taking flash photography on dark rides is a big no-no Hayley. I heard you can still be tarred and feathered for such a thing .

Por favor, mantegase alejado de las photos with flash

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    That's correct. You go like 300 feet or so in the air. Costs I think $16 or so to do it. I haven't (terrified of heights), but my dad has & said it's cool.

Nice trip report, but, the flash pictures in the rides were a little distracting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Great report!! But pleeeassseeeee, no more flash pictures in the future! promise?
    Quote Originally Posted by quatchi View Post
    I agree. I hate seeing people do this on rides. It's super disrespectful to other riders and in my opinion makes the photos look bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey777 View Post
    ^^^ Agree with the above posters. Great Trip Report but taking flash photography on dark rides is a big no-no Hayley. I heard you can still be tarred and feathered for such a thing .

Por favor, mantegase alejado de las photos with flash
    Sure, Hayley might have broken the rules taking flash pictures on a dark ride, but did she really need this many reminders in her lovely trip report?
    I'm Going To Disneyland ! - May 11, 2015 - May 16, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    That's awesome that you daughter is also named Hayley. I've come around meeting other Hayleys (and with the same spelling). But yes, my whole life has been hard getting people to spell it right. They normally spell it Haley. I have tell them that I have two y's in my name. I fear for what might my tombstone might read.
    You should come over to England and buy your fill of things with your name on because that is the way we spell it

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Sure, Hayley might have broken the rules taking flash pictures on a dark ride, but did she really need this many reminders in her lovely trip report?
    Agreed.....

Great report Hayley. I WILL get out to Disney World some day!

• Done with MC.

Nice TR - it made my day!
    A quick FWIW though, Dole Whips aren't sherbet since they have no milk fat in them.

• Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by ScottG View Post
    Nice TR - it made my day!
    A quick FWIW though, Dole Whips aren't sherbet since they have no milk fat in them.
    I think someone thought Dole Whip was sherbet a long while back and I guess I kind of believed it. Dole Whip is just so one of kind. Thanks for the FWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by Tishypops View Post
    You should come over to England and buy your fill of things with your name on because that is the way we spell it
    I've been to England once. I didn't notice that. I would had loved to have caught that. I've actually found a lady on Facebook with my exact name from the UK too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12