Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Delawarean Girl

Hayley B's 2013 Disney World Trip Report

Hi MiceChatters,

Welcome to my 2013 Disney World Trip Report. I stayed here on 5/16/2013 - 5/21/2013. I haven't been to Disney World since 2006 and I so much looked forward to the so many changes since I've last been here.

First I would like to mention is my nametag.

I got my nametag during my 1st Disneyland trip back in 2007. I tell the story of how I got it in my 1st Disneyland trip report too. But the reason I would want to bring it up is because. During this trip while wearing for the first time at WDW. I got about 4 compliments by Cast Members that they love it and 2 characters attention. One cast member asked where did I get it. I had to tell him that I got it at Disneyland back in 2007.

Okay, now on to the pictures. I'm going to try to do this in 3 or maybe 4 segments. Going by a park a piece.

I hope that you enjoy my trip report.

-Hayley B.

• Delawarean Girl

Re: Hayley B's 2013 Disney World Trip Report

First we'll start out with the Magic Kingdom.

Here's some of the images that I took of the new Fantasyland.

Repunzel's Tower

Beast's Castle

Gaston's Fountain

Gaston's Tavern

At Gaston's Tavern. They have this beverage called "Lefou's Brew". Which is an apple soda with a marshmallow foam topping.

Right next to Gaston's Tavern. You will find Gaston. Ever since I learned that Gaston has been around I've been so excited and so much wanted to see him. I've always wanted to see him. IMO, he's one of the most gorgeous men in the World of Disney. I only think that about him and Flynn Rider. I've been wanting a picture of them both and I'm so happy to have accomplished with one.

Gaston saw my nametag. So he immediately said "Hi Hayley". Then he said alot of arrogant and conceded gibberish. Then he asked if I think Belle should marry him. I replied and said 'yes. I always thought that'. He said "Good. Smart people today.". As I started to leave, I said to him 'hopefully he can kill that beast'. He just said something back like, he doesn't want to be violent.

Visted old favorites such as the Haunted Mansion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZQwMDfPABc

One thing that made me very happy. Is that they finally gave my BFF Pete some attention.

Of course I got my Dole Whip Float. For some that don't know what a Dole Whip Float is. It's a pineapple sherbet in pineapple juice.

Pele!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdS7TEBZ1Bw

Gave Enchanted Tiki Room a visit.

This is the first time I got to ride Liberty Belle. Most of the past times, I think Liberty Belle wasn't running. So happy. I've rode Mark Twain and Sailing Ship Columbia and now I can add Liberty Belle to the list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EhYRxCeVhU

Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_vy_aHh2ig

Enjoyed Carousel of Progress and Peoplemover at Tomorrow.

In Pete's Silly Sideshow Tent. I got to meet Donald & Goofy. The two both gave me a kiss.

Got to meet Mickey on my last day at Disney World. He bowed to me, once I came up to take a picture with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHa1YMCrIws

Gave Jack Sparrow a visit in the POTC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfz0oY1CRiM

Dream-Along With Mickey (the Castle show)

Lastly some random shots of the Magic Kingdom. Now on to Disney's Hollywood Studios.
    Last edited by Hayley B; 06-06-2013 at 04:26 PM.

•   
    • Lurking in the corners

Blog Entries

Just lovely! Can't wait for the rest of the report. Thanks so much for sharing... but now I want a Dole Whip float!

“That's the way a lot of things happen... You think one person did something
    but he was just the one to put the color on it." – Ken Anderson
    ​I'm blogging here again!

• Delawarean Girl

Now on to Disney's Hollywood Studios. This is the first time I've been here since they changed the park's name. In this trip. I got to eat at the Hollywood Brown Derby and got a reserved seat at Fantasmic. This was my first time learning how to do a reserved seat for anything too.

First I gave the Muppets area a visit

Then I went over to meet Wreck-It Ralph and Vanellope. Vanellope pointed to my nametag and just said 'yes, that's me.' and then she just clapped with joy.

Gave One Man's Dream a visit

Then the Great Movie Ride

Just because I always loved the Johnnie Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet story

Now on to eating at the Hollywood Brown Derby

Inside the Hollywood Brown Derby

She-Crab Soup with Crab Fritters

Spit-roasted American Bison

Grapefruit Cake

Random shot of this building that said Chevrolet on it. My mind just kept playing the "See the U.S.A" jingle while looking at it.

R2-D2 went by. I hope you can see him.

Last thing I did before going to see Fantasmic. Was watching Lights, Motors, Action. This time they have Lightning McQueen. Last time, I watched this show, it had Herbie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM3-KLgNXtw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzPvmC_qzuo

Lastly, enjoyed my reserved seat at Fantasmic.

Now, on to Epcot....
    Last edited by Hayley B; 06-06-2013 at 04:28 PM.

• Delawarean Girl

Now about Epcot. I got to ride the new Test Track. Unforunately I didn't get to ride Soarin' this time. It was a bit crowded (not super bad). I ended up only being allowed to have 1 fast pass and since Test Track was newly done, I picked that. Soarin was like 80 mins standby, so it was like nah.

First stop, Club Cool. I only took a picture of the sodas that I kept telling people that I liked. I clearly rememberd Mezzo Mix and then this China one called Smart Watermelon.

Then checking out the beautiful flowers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T69487_p2k

Then went to checkout this newest attraction at the Mexico pavilion called Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros

Wandering around the World Showcase

One of things I wanted to at the World Showcase was to try some of the foods. I ate some fish and chips at the United Kingsom earlier and when to this cafe in Norway called Kringla.

At Kringla in Norway. I got this Norwegian Club Sandwich and Viking Chocolate Mousse

That's pretty much all I did for Epcot. I heard Jeffersons Starship playing. So wanted to see them. But I had an actual seat for the Illuminations and I didn't want to lose it.

Now, I would like to show you some random stuff. Such as the hotel and some of the stuff that I bought. Like these Oswald the Lucky Rabbit ears.
    Last edited by Hayley B; 06-06-2013 at 04:31 PM.

• Delawarean Girl

This post is going to be for random stuff that I would like to show. Such as the hotel, stuff that I bought, & etc.

I saw this balloon flying around Downtown Disney. I'm guessing it was for Oz the Great and Powerful

Pictures of the hotel I stayed at. I stayed at Pop Century. My room was around this Big Wheel Tricycle.

Again, I'm very happy that they have been giving Pete some attention.

Lastly, my Oswald the Lucky Rabbit ears. I got Mister Tubby here to model for me.

I really hope that you enjoyed my 2013 Disney World Trip Report and thanks for stopping by.

-Hayley B.
    Last edited by Hayley B; 05-23-2013 at 12:10 PM.

• *Experiment 999*

Thanks for sharing! !

• Senior Minion

Hayley, I believe (and someone correct me if i'm wrong) that the balloon is the Characters In Flight balloon out of DTD. It's a hot air balloon that you can pay to go up in (it's attached to the ground, so you can only go so high.)
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Super Trip Report. You did some stuff that I didn't get to do on my latest vacation to Disney World. Makes me want to hurry back myself. I ate at the Brown Derby years ago. Interesting food choices there, and I loved the atmosphere. Thanks for posting your pictures for all of us to see.

• Goofy

nice trip report. feesl like im there thanks

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
    Hayley, I believe (and someone correct me if i'm wrong) that the balloon is the Characters In Flight balloon out of DTD. It's a hot air balloon that you can pay to go up in (it's attached to the ground, so you can only go so high.)
    That's correct. You go like 300 feet or so in the air. Costs I think $16 or so to do it. I haven't (terrified of heights), but my dad has & said it's cool.

Nice trip report, but, the flash pictures in the rides were a little distracting.

• I'm from Canada eh!

Great TR. I also apprecite the way you spell your name as My daughter shares the same , with the same spelling. Apparently it is not the typical way to spell it so we can never find stuff with her name on it.

Thanks for sharing!

• Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Attic Haunt View Post
    Just lovely! Can't wait for the rest of the report. Thanks so much for sharing... but now I want a Dole Whip float!
    Thank you. I hope that you enjoy the rest of the Trip Report. Yes, Dole Whip Floats get dearly missed quick.

Quote Originally Posted by spacyglitz1 View Post
    Thanks for sharing! !
    You're welcome. I hope you liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
    Thank you for letting me know Audrey. I've never heard about it or the changes that they made in Downtown Disney. I was shocked that they got rid of that McDonald's. Good thing they have a Earl of Sandwich there for breakfast. The only reason I was ever there. I wish I knew about the hot air balloon. I would had love to have done it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Super Trip Report. You did some stuff that I didn't get to do on my latest vacation to Disney World. Makes me want to hurry back myself. I ate at the Brown Derby years ago. Interesting food choices there, and I loved the atmosphere. Thanks for posting your pictures for all of us to see.
    Thank you Barbaraann. I'm curious to know, what you didn't get to do on your last trip. Yeah, there were too many entree choices that I liked when it came to the Brown Derby. But I sure wanted to try that Grapefruit Cake. If there is ever a next time, I think I'll try Hollywood and Vine next.

Quote Originally Posted by Meville View Post
    Great TR. I also apprecite the way you spell your name as My daughter shares the same , with the same spelling. Apparently it is not the typical way to spell it so we can never find stuff with her name on it.

Thanks for sharing!
    That's awesome that you daughter is also named Hayley. I've come around meeting other Hayleys (and with the same spelling). But yes, my whole life has been hard getting people to spell it right. They normally spell it Haley. I have tell them that I have two y's in my name. I fear for what might my tombstone might read.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    nice trip report. feesl like im there thanks
    Thank you. So happy that it makes you feel that way.
    Last edited by Hayley B; 05-23-2013 at 04:53 PM.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

*sigh* I miss the Carousel of Progress (and America Sings) and am jealous WDW still has it....

So glad you got a chance to go on vacation to WDW!! Thanks for sharing your shots and your adventures!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• world class bilge rat

Great TR, Halyey!!

Cool pics, makes me think I'm actually there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast