Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ticket price increase tomorrow 6/2!

Booked my hotel two weeks ago, but had not ordered my park tickets yet. Should have gotten my tickets then. Just my luck. I was waiting because I had to see if CAA/AAA had any savings,and they do. Sometimes procastinating bites you in the butt.

• Metro-Retro Historian

Every time Universal raises their prices, Disney follows shortly after. That is not a surprise. What is a surprise is that only The Magic Kingdom increased in price. This is the first time Walt Disney World parks have ever had different admission prices. I wonder what the reason behind this is.
    It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.

• Dreamer

Quote Originally Posted by stitchfanocala View Post
    Oh jeez, another thread on it? I realize its for separate resorts, but its a given that Disney will always raise prices. Another thread just means more pages of complaints. And pushes buttons on a topic that's already hot enough as it is.
    I started this thread not to COMPLAIN about the price increase. It was simply as NEWS and also to discuss the $5 more charge for MK, which is new and exclusive to WDW.

Quote Originally Posted by tofubeast View Post
    I started this thread not to COMPLAIN about the price increase. It was simply as NEWS and also to discuss the $5 more charge for MK, which is new and exclusive to WDW.
    Please forgive me tofubeast. At the time of my posting on this thread, I had just left the other one and saw nothing but complaints on it and even some very heated discussions. Though I've lost track, I think this one's been a bit tamer compared to the other one.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

• Dreamer

Quote Originally Posted by stitchfanocala View Post
    Please forgive me tofubeast. At the time of my posting on this thread, I had just left the other one and saw nothing but complaints on it and even some very heated discussions. Though I've lost track, I think this one's been a bit tamer compared to the other one.
    You are forgiven. But now, the complaining can begin!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12