So it's been 3 years since our last visit to WDW...We took a break from visiting Florida, and opted to go to DL in CA, and DL Paris the last 3 vacations we went on.
We will be staying at the Port Orleans Riverside Resort for the first time August 16-21, and would like some input, advise, and help with some questions please.
1) Besides the obvious (Fantasyland Expansion and Tron Test Track update) What all has changed at WDW in the last 3 years?
2) Have they finally started to reinforce all Fast Pass return times?
3) Are most shows from 3 years ago still running at all 4 parks?
4) Have any of the attractions changed, or will they be going to be down for major refurbishments?
5) We've been to WDW during peak, Group Tours, triple digit weather, and 60mins+ wait time season. Is it pretty much the same in the middle of August, or will the crowds and amount of GTs have thinned out a bit by then?
6) Finally, are walk-ins an option at Be Our Guest , and most Character Buffets when we don't have ADRs?
Thanks for the help in advance!!!!!