Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Disney Memory Maker

"I'm too excited" Commercial

Has anyone here seen the new WDW commercial, the one where the child says "I'm too excited to fall asleep" and the father repeats that line at the end? Does anyone else find that kid's voice so annoying? Every time I hear that commercial I say outloud "I can't stand that voice!" Does anyone else feel this way?
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Banned User

Re: "I'm too excited" Commercial

its not a new commercial been around awhile now. I kinda like the little kids.

• Resident Neuroscientist

on a college campus for the rest of my life

I think it's a cute commercial...I have definitely had those pre-wdw vacation sleepless nights lol
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Cute as the kid might be, I'm left wondering if they suffer from narcolepsy.

To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Self Congratulative

I find the superhero commercial where the parents are dressed up, well at the end there is the kid and mom who look at eachother whilst they watch the fireworks. Just looking at that kid's annoying mug makes me not want to go there anymore for fear I may see him there and thus be annoyed.

• Resident Neuroscientist

on a college campus for the rest of my life

you all are very cold-hearted lol...Disney is about the kids...and adults trying to be kids.
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

• Disney Memory Maker

Quote Originally Posted by pyrateslife4me84
    you all are very cold-hearted lol...Disney is about the kids...and adults trying to be kids.
    Don't get me wrong. I think the commercial is cute........but that kid's voice to me is like someone scratching a blackboard.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Iron-Clad Allie

It's trying times like these that begs the question "What would Walt do?" He'd fire the irritating little creep, and see to it that his voice never utters the word "Disney" again.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Prefect

Blog Entries

awwww...that commercial always makes me cry! (in a good way...lol) this is if it's the same commercial that's been around for awhile. i LOVE that one!
    <o>

• Vehicle rotating backward

Considering that WDI almost never wants to make an attraction anymore without some kind of character/movie tie-in, one wonders why they don't take that approach with WDW advertising? To the outsider, Disney's characters and films coming to life are what seperates Disney from Universal and others.

These smiling happy families with annoying child actors are irritating, and they usually only show 5 or less seconds of park footage.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior
    It's trying times like these that begs the question "What would Walt do?" He'd fire the irritating little creep, and see to it that his voice never utters the word "Disney" again.
    "What Would Walt Do?" He'd wonder why the heck he is still alive at 104 years of age!

But yes, the commercial. I personally like this one. It reminds me of one of the older ones one of my Disney VHS tapes about two brothers talking about going to Disney World as they pack. One brother even mentions Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. Go figure! Anyway, my opinion on the matter is that I like this one more than the "Be A Hero." campaign that is still a good idea but slightly off the mark. Although the kid's voice might be classified as "annoying" to some, I find it cute. Look at the Welsh's Juice kids, Oscar Meyer, etc. Cute kids can sell things too. So why not Disney World vacations that most people go on FOR THE KIDS?

• Banned User

I can't stand the be a hero commercial. It's almost as bad as the 50th commercial. disney needs a new add agency.

• Hello there

Blog Entries

I like the commercial. I still can't sleep the night before going to WDW. The kids voice doesn't bother me.
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

• e komo mai

I guess I don't really find that kid's voice annoying, but I know what you mean.

I love that commercial though. I did that before my first trip to WDW and DL. Sometimes, I still do that. (And then pay for the lack of sleep during the day at the park.)

• Banned User

my favorite disney commercials were the ones they did with the dogs. they were soo cute.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast