• Minion

Talking Another Long Lost Character Week Going on NOW!

ORWEN: Okay, ducklings! In case you didn't already know--there is another long lost character meeting and greeting taking place at the Magic Kingdom right now--for the week of 7/15/13 - 7/21/13.

ORDDU: For some reason there wasn't much fanfare to announce this one. But we found out for you, anyway.

ORWEN: They are bringing the 3 little pigs and the Big Bad Wolf back out again.

ORDDU: And they're also bringing out Louis and Dr. Facilier from Princess & the Frog. We haven't seen those two out since Tiana's Showboat Jubilee.

ORWEN: There might also be some other surprise characters out, too, but Pest Relations is only confirming the 6 we just mentioned, for now.

• Banned User

Imagination Pavilion, Walt Disney World, EPCOT Center

Re: Another Long Lost Character Week Going on NOW!

Will Dreamfinder & Figment be there??

• Banned User

Cause I'll be at Walt Disney world Epcot center and Magic Kingdom this Sunday for my first time.

• Banned User

I want to know cause I'm going to Walt Disney World Epcot and Magic Kingdom this Coming Sunday for my first trip and I'd be psyched to meet him there if they infact are

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by DreamfinderFigment View Post
    Will Dreamfinder & Figment be there??
    No. The characters this time around are as follows (and they're all just in Magic Kingdom, meeting around Town Square):

From Robin Hood: Robin, Friar Tuck, Sheriff of Nottingham, Prince John

From Princess & the Frog: Dr. Facilier & Louie

From Chicken Little: Chicken Little & Abby Mallard

From Song of the South: Brer Rabbit, Brer Bear & Brer Fox

​Sorry Witches, no pigs & wolf this time around. Robin Hood are the repeats from last time.

• Minion

ORDDU: We just found out--from a cast member friend of ours--that this latest Long Lost Friends week was meant to be a surprise and that's why it wasn't announced in advance.

ORWEN: Sorry to report that Figment and Dream Finder won't be there. If only Epcot would do their own version of long, lost friends!

• Characters are my friends

I went yesterday. Met all 4 groups in 20 minutes (which was nice)
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
    May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
    May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
    May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
    Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
    Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
    May 16, 2010~ Fulltime
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 07, Spring 08, Fall 08, Spring 09

• Iron-Clad Allie

I love your renaming of the "Pest Relations" department, Witches! They've truely earned the title.

It would be cool if the Three Little Pigs and the Wolf appeared at a character breakfast. I'd invite them to help me wolf down some sausage and eggs. I'd like to see Peg Leg Pete sometime - in any of his reincarnations. I'd also like to see Ariels sisters....they've earned their time in the limelight, me thinks.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• 1,200 Miles from da Mouse

I keep missing them! that's alright makes it very fun to keep looking
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
    -George S. Patton

• Minion

ORWEN: Years ago The 3 Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf were regular characters seen in the parks--both in Florida and in California. But then something went wrong and they were chased away. But please don't eat the little piggies, Ride Warrior, duckling! If you do we'll never get to see them again!

ORDDU: There will be another special meeting and greeting for characters on Sept. 13th--which is a Friday--and this time it will be held at Disney Hollywood Studios. It will be a special meet and greet for the Disney Villains!!! Be prepared!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

A friend & I were at WDW today and we saw them all but the Robin Hood characters because we saw them last time. Brer Bear, Brer Fox & Brer Rabbit were the best. They were funny & very playful, spending lots of time with everyone waiting in line. My friend & I were cracking up laughing at their antics. I haven't even looked at my photos yet but I know I'll probably start laughing when I look at them tomorrow. That was really some of the best character interaction we'd had in a long time.

• Minion

ORDDU: We don't really consider Br'er Rabbit or Br'er Bear to be long lost characters because they are often out in Frontierland during the Ho-down show that is done there all the time. Of course they are usually just in the show and don't often pose for pictures all that much. So, from that angle, I suppose they fall into the 'long lost friends' category. But we've managed to get lots of pictures of them even without a special meeting and greeting time set aside for them.

• Banned User

Ya I saw Brer Rabbit, Brer Fox, and Brer Bear out when I was there yesterday. I had fun! Btw, OMG Magic Kingdom is HUGE to what I've seen in California at Disneyland. And second of all, Space Mountain, way cooler at DisneyWorld!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva View Post
    ORWEN: Years ago The 3 Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf were regular characters seen in the parks--both in Florida and in California. But then something went wrong and they were chased away. But please don't eat the little piggies, Ride Warrior, duckling! If you do we'll never get to see them again!

ORDDU: There will be another special meeting and greeting for characters on Sept. 13th--which is a Friday--and this time it will be held at Disney Hollywood Studios. It will be a special meet and greet for the Disney Villains!!! Be prepared!
    At your request sweet Orwen, I'll enjoy the 3 lil' piggies' entertainment at a Disneylad character breakfast, and promise not to etertain the thought of eating them. I'll preent the big baddy wolf from wolfing 'em down as well.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!