Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Banned User

Re: EPCOT's World Showcase Attraction Additions...

is it a coincidence that norway and morrocco were the last two countries built? and they were built under the eisner reign?

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    No, you're not quite ummm, understanding what I mean. Norway and Morocco are the only two pavilions in World Showcase built by their respective countries to promote tourism. Everything else is Disney built to offer a sample of that country to you, not to make you want to go to the country. Norway and Morocco even have tourism desks to try and get you to visit. No other pavilions in World Showcase have that. I understand where you're coming from, and it may feel like they all want you to go there, but in reality it's only Norway and Morocco. There's no debating that.
    Germany was supposed to. One of three "attractions"...the Biergarten, The Rhone River Ride and the Tourism Center.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by FigmentJedi
    Godzilla wouldn't have been a mere cameo in Fuji, he'd have been the star. Basically, you would first see him underwater(as the bullet train had an underwater tunnel). Upon surfacing, you would have to escape from the monster king's wrath and the climax would be an upclose encounter with Godzilla as he tried biting at your train.
    That sounds a little like Expedition Everest.

• Huh?

I love the Japan pavillion, but I has almost nothing, except for a museum, eating, and minor shopping.

If I were to have a go at adding things to WS, that would be my choice. Love it, but is desperate for more!

Asterix -- forgot about him. That would be a great possibility! Asterix used to be shown all the time back when the Disney Channel was good. That's were I know the character from. I wouldn't have known about him if it wasn't for Disney.
    -Tim

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Quote Originally Posted by stitcharielsinbad
    there's a rumour going around that the 3 Caballeros are taking over Mexico's El Rio Del Tiempo
    Yes I am ALL up in arms over that one. I love El Rio and don't want it changed. It's still so classicly lame that it is awesome.

• Married and happy again!!

While agree that EPCOT needs to add some new countries (Australia, Brazil, Jamaica, Israel, Egypt & Russia could all be interesting additions) and maybe some new rides I.E. Japan a Mount Fiji ride as once planned or a Godzilla attraction as I have seen mentioned here (by the way if anyone else knows more one this one please email me with more info I would love to here more on that idea , bet Tokyo DL gets it some day) or even a gondola ride for Italy as I have seen suggested could be cool. As for the addition to other charaters to any (i.e. like Mulan to China and so on and so forth) is just a bad idea in my opinion. EPCOT was not ment to be that kind of park. As is I am leary of them Nemo-izing The Living Seas with the addition of Crush's new show there (I can except it if it really helps revive pavillion). But let's face it right now EPCOT can't even manage to have The Wonders Of Life pavillion open full time (They claim it is open during peek times (I was thier during the end last July thru first week of August and again from the end of October thru the first week of November for Oktoberfest and the food and wine festivel) and it was not open during either period of time. I would like to see at least 2 new counties added and hope things will get better now that Eisner is gone and with the addition to some of the pixar people that are on board. I am hoping Iger will be willing to make good changes for all the parks and movie department time will tell.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123