At WDW, due to the number of parks and fairly limited themes, there seems to be a lot of overlap that leads me to ask the following:
- Is the Jungle Cruise really necessary in the Magic Kingdom when Animal Kingdom exist down the road?
- Is the (poorly done IMO) it's a small world needed when there's World Showcase in EPCOT?
- Wouldn't it make sense to be put in EPCOT's World Showcase?
- Is there too much America? You have Main Street, Liberty Square, American Adventure etc.
- With a whole pavilion, does the Nemo show need to exist in AK?
these were just a few thoughts. What do you think? D you have any similar thoughts?