Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Omg yes!!'

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Re: Omg yes!!'

Quote Originally Posted by DreamfinderFigment View Post
    Yes they are! If they were not then why the heck would they have this whole presentation, have Dreamfinder & Figment on stage with Richard Sherman that one time, start selling Dreamfinder & Figment stuff all the sudden etc. see what I'm saying. I think they're gonna try and bring back the original using modern technology. Yes I know u don't like that idea but I strongly believe they will.
    No, you really have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. It's not that I don't like the idea, (I actually love it) it's just that it's not happening.

Consider the facts:

-The Legends Awards are not censored by the company. He could have asked Iger when he was going to step down and it would have been okay. His jib to Iger about Dreamfinder was just because "he could."

-Tony specifically asked to have Dreamfinder and Figment (And Vader was there because of Star Tours) as his characters for presenting his Legends award to him.

-Iger's comments about Figment not going anywhere are true. As I've mentioned before, all the concepts for replacement still include Figment.

-The presentation with Richard Sherman and Dreamfinder and Figment at that Destination D in Florida was done with no involvement from any other unit from the company. It was done as a "final goodbye" for the fans.

You need to not get so worked up over this. You post nothing except Dreamfinder and Figment posts about imagination. I know you are obsessed with this and I can appreciate your enthusiasm, but you really just need to let it go and tone it down.
    -Bill

• Banned User

Imagination Pavilion, Walt Disney World, EPCOT Center

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    No, you really have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. It's not that I don't like the idea, (I actually love it) it's just that it's not happening.

Consider the facts:

-The Legends Awards are not censored by the company. He could have asked Iger when he was going to step down and it would have been okay. His jib to Iger about Dreamfinder was just because "he could."

-Tony specifically asked to have Dreamfinder and Figment (And Vader was there because of Star Tours) as his characters for presenting his Legends award to him.

-Iger's comments about Figment not going anywhere are true. As I've mentioned before, all the concepts for replacement still include Figment.

-The presentation with Richard Sherman and Dreamfinder and Figment at that Destination D in Florida was done with no involvement from any other unit from the company. It was done as a "final goodbye" for the fans.

You need to not get so worked up over this. You post nothing except Dreamfinder and Figment posts about imagination. I know you are obsessed with this and I can appreciate your enthusiasm, but you really just need to let it go and tone it down.
    It's just a coincidence with all this stuff happening though. Imagination (the current one) maybe closing January 2014. All this Journey Into Imagination With Dreamfinder & Figment stuff at D23??? It seems like quite a coincidence. And yes, I'm interested in other things too such as another favorite attraction of mine that's still around to this very day, Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin. So ya I have other interests. Only reason why I posted "this" is because it's new news about Dreamfinder & Figment. That's the only reason why. If it didn't happen then I would've never posted it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamfinderFigment View Post
    And the best part is, Tony Baxter hosted this presentation! This is why I think the old one will be coming back! U guys remember when Dreamfinder & figment sang with Richard Sherman that other time. And remember when they started releasing Dreamfinder & Figment pins,shirts,etc. quite recently. Seems like quite a coincidence. That's why I strongly believe the old one will come back with all new technology for every generation before,now,and after to enjoy all as a family.
    Lad, if or when, they bring back the original, I hope they invite you and your sister to be in the front seat of the first ride through it !! Don't lose your zest for this attraction, its inspiring !!

• formerly very helpful

Sad to say, as much as I'd LOVE to see the original come back, I'm very cynical about it happening. I hope I'm wrong. It was truly a masterpiece! This reminds me of when they were "redoing" Test Track back into World of Motion. We wanted it, but even though it was improved, we didn't get our original back.

I'm sure the original won't come back, but perhaps Dreamfinder will in a different way...?
    Do do do do do do dodododododo!

-My Electrical Parade Impersonation

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by redrhino54 View Post
    Lad, if or when, they bring back the original, I hope they invite you and your sister to be in the front seat of the first ride through it !! Don't lose your zest for this attraction, its inspiring !!
    Lol! U can't imagine how much that would mean to us! That would be a dream come true for both of us! U know actually when my family and I went to Epcot for the first time a few weeks ago. Our first ride we did was Journey Into Imagination With Figment. I was so happy to see the Imagination building and Figment in person for the first time. It was pretty emotional for the whole family since we all love Figment! At the end of the ride we both loved playing in the ImageWorks and I also loved that we got to see the old staircase too to the old ImageWorks! Lol! We wanted to sneak up there so bad since we knew what was up there!
    But It was blocked off so we couldn't. Before I left Disney World we both got a Figment stuffed animal, a Figment hat, Dreamfinder & Figment pins, a few Figment T-shirts,Etc. And the thing is, well my grandfather passed away this year and it's been hard for the whole family. I was very close to him. When I went to see my grandfather in the hospital the last time I ever would. I had brought my Figment hand puppet with me for some reason. Not sure why I wanted to so much but i did. i mean i usually dont bring him anywhere, he usually stayed in my room with my collection, but i suddenly i had the urge ro bring him. so i did. well when i did It felt like He brought that last spark of life to my grandfather that one day before he passed away. See he had astroke a couple days earlier which caused his memory to go all weird, I mean sometimes he wouldn't recognize some of my other family members which was really sad. However when I came to see him that last day, he recognized Figment and I. And I gave my grandfather my last hug,etc. and my final goodbyes. My grandfather smiled. So I feel Figment really helped me out that day. This is why Dreamfinder & Figment mean so much to me and my family to this very day. and I mean when I saw the d23 stuff online yesterday, I was so happy to see Dreamfinder & Figment again. This why I so dearly hope that they keep Figment at Epcot and maybe bring back the original. But from what I've seen so far, I believe the original will be coming back soon.

• Banned User

But ya that trip to Disney World was a very memorable and happy one. I love all the parks and loved seeing the classic attractions we no longer had in Disneyland for the first time aswell. Was very exciting. Also I loved seeing the differences there were with the same rides like Splash Mountain. Florida's version was awesome to me. Same with The Haunted Mansion. Also we all loved Country Bear Jamboree and Carousel of Progress aswell. We even got the "It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" song stuck in all our heads. Lol

• Banned User

Btw, for those of you who have never been to Disneyland and your going for the first time. There is one ride that was and still is my favorite ride at Disneyland u guys should check out, Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin! That ride is amazing! So if your a fan of the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit I highly suggest riding it. It's alot of fun

• Heavy Breather

All this coincidental JII hints can mean one thing: Half Life 3 Confirmed!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
    All this coincidental JII hints can mean one thing: Half Life 3 Confirmed!!
    That video game has nothing to do with Journey Into Imagination. What it actually all means is there may be plans in bringing back the original version with modern technology

•   
    • Minion

I'm always skeptical of these kind of things. How often has anything ever been brought back that was taken out? I can't think of any. I could see them re-doing the pavilion but I highly doubt they would put in something that was already there. Perhaps they would make somehting completely new with hints of the old attraction.

• Heavy Breather

It was a joke buddy. A joke about how when anything out of the ordinary occurs people always assume HL3 confirmed.

But the story about your grandpa touched this Sith Lords heart. It's so nice that even though he was in so much pain, he recognized you and Figment. If you wanted to go full on Dreamfinder, you should dress like him for Halloween or one of the Disney Halloween parties.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by biggsworth View Post
    I'm always skeptical of these kind of things. How often has anything ever been brought back that was taken out? I can't think of any. I could see them re-doing the pavilion but I highly doubt they would put in something that was already there. Perhaps they would make somehting completely new with hints of the old attraction.
    well they brought back Enchanted Tiki Room & Captain EO. Why not Imagination?? I don't see why not.

• Banned User

Also the new attraction is basically a new ride with hints of the original but that failed. We need the original back with all new modern day technology or a whole new attraction starring Dreamfinder & Figment using the same concept as the original. However bringing back the original would be alot easier in my opinion.

• Banned User

And ya I know, the old one had problems with the track. Well with modern technology they can fix that so I think they should just bring back the original with all new modern day technology with a new modernized track system, new lightning, advanced animatronics, remastered original soundtrack, etc.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast