Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Banned User

MK's Cinderellabration opinions

There are 27 thousand things going thru my head after watching this miniscule version of Cinderellabration this morning at the MK. I am ready for bed soon and would not do justice if I started to offer my opinions on this.

Just view the photos for now.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/Albu...a=31686116&f=0

• Disney Prince

Hey TDLFAN!...I saw the album, loved your commentary...heck, I love you! (I'm a fan of yours) anyway, I thought the MK Cinderellabration lacked ALL the magic of the Tokyo original and didn't feel special at all especially since it's a daytime show now.

• A Little Rabid

*Sobs Hysterically* From looking at those pictures and LaughingPlace.Com's clips...THEY KILLED IT. Whose idea was it to bring Cinderellabration to WDW if it's going to be butchered in broad daylight? Sigh. All that magic and fluff is gone.
    And where the hell is the duke's monocle?! Where is Cinderella being transported by her carraige? GAH, GAH, GAH! Everything's out of order and whacked! Just like WDW's Fantsmic!
    Last edited by Mousekiteer; 03-18-2005 at 10:08 PM.
    I lurk.

• Disney Prince

Hey! At least the WDW Fantasmic! still has "some" punch left to it (Mickey on the Mountain....*drools*) Cindybration is just horrible in broad daylight and without all the awesome characters and without the grand "late" entrance and without the gorgeous castle light effects and the order is just *wrong* no matter how you look at it...it's just absolutely horrible

• A Little Rabid

They even cut out the fab four and their partners! ARGH! It leaves me SO frustrated! Even worse, there was a lot of speedy dialogue that didn't fit too well. Nnngh..
    I lurk.

I haven't seen Cinderellabration but this just doesn't look that great

does that stage rise and lower infront of the castle btw?

I dunno it doesn't seem to make could use around the castle the way Fantasmic uses great space around the Rivers of America?

and from the pics I don't think Jasmine matches the rest of the princesses very well o_o she just doesn't fit in with the setting

there also doesn't seem to be a while lot of wow

I dunno I tend to dislike fireworks going off in the daylight they just don't look special then

• Disney Prince

I just cancelled my next trip to WDW....

• Banned User

For those who would like to compare...download this video from www.jtcent.com and enjoy.

http://www.jtcent.com/disneyland/spe...5/spec05s.html

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Mousekiteer
    They even cut out the fab four and their partners! ARGH! It leaves me SO frustrated! Even worse, there was a lot of speedy dialogue that didn't fit too well. Nnngh..
    Funny.. No one has mentioned the fuller but lower range newly recorded vocals that delete the "kingdom of Dreams" references to TDL. I was in such pain just watching.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by stitcharielsinbad
    Hey TDLFAN!...I saw the album, loved your commentary...heck, I love you! (I'm a fan of yours) anyway, I thought the MK Cinderellabration lacked ALL the magic of the Tokyo original and didn't feel special at all especially since it's a daytime show now.
    Don't go weirdo on me and stalk me. Ok?

While I'm sorry to hear it's a cheap rip-off of the Tokyo version, it already looks WAY better than that .. that .. whatever the hell that BS was in front of the castle with those big obnoxious presents and a lot of yelling.

The back of the stage looks a lot better than it did before. Its flush with the castle entrance and doesnt sport a big utility door with visible fire extinguishers and warning signs.

• Banned User

Princessses are hot.. I mean wow.. that show was messed up..... (isn't their another show more worthwhile to bring over than this??? Though did like the princesses.)

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    Princessses are hot.. I mean wow.. that show was messed up..... (isn't their another show more worthwhile to bring over than this??? Though did like the princesses.)
    Yes there is: Rhythms of the World from TDS, but that fits at Epcot better. Plus they would probably butcher it too with budget cuts.

• "Retired" DL Tour Guide

well, I did like the use of Belle's prince over the Beast. The character dept. almost never uses him. I also like the more liberal use of face characters in the WDW version, but is seems altoghether too short. Looking at the jtcent.com pics, it really wish they would've used the fab 5 in the show and let it run 5 minutes longer. They looked fantastic!
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

• Disney Prince

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN
    Don't go weirdo on me and stalk me. Ok?

nah...stalking ain't my style i'm more of a watch and be invisble...kinda like Violet Parr...wait a minute that IS stalking!....don't worry I don't bite that often

They should have at least exported ALL the appearing characters and made the coronation more special, it felt like a toned down version of CSC

And I too think that Rhythms of the World would ROCK EPCOT, I always imagined it being staged at the entrance to World Showcase, it would make a great show just before ROE.
    Last edited by stitcharielsinbad; 03-19-2005 at 01:54 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast