Wait List Question

Hey everyone, This is my first post here (and I hope not my last). Last week I flew down to Orlando for an interview for attractions. My interview went extremely well and my interviewer and I were laughing and talking it up for over an hour. I explained that I was ready to move from Springfield, Illinois to Orlando to work for Disney (it has been a dream of mine since I first went to Disney in 1985). Long story short, I was informed that I was a perfect fit for attractions and although they didn't have a position for me that day, I would definitely be receiving an offer of employment as soon as possible. I have checked my dashboard everyday and it says wait list. I recently lost my job and immediately began traveling to Disney (4 times in 1.5 months) I have auditioned for shows and parades and interviewed for attractions. My question is how long do people usually have to endure the painful task of waiting for a call or email to know for sure you have a job? I appreciate you responses.
    Last edited by vocaldude; 09-05-2013 at 09:05 AM.