Thread: 1st Time!

1st Time!

So we're Disneyland fanatics. But we're going to Disneyworld for my 30th with a 1 year old. We're planning on taking it easy, single rider passes, etc. But we only have 3 1/2 days... What do we HAVE to see...? Is there a park worth skipping to spend a little more time in say Magic Kingdom which looks to be the most baby friendly?

• formerly very helpful

Re: 1st Time!

It's personal choice, of course, what to skip, but I'd put Magic Kingdom and Epcot as priorities. Even with a baby, there's plenty family friendly stuff in all the parks.

• Disneyland 19 year APH

DHS is a skip a good amount of it is at DCA and Animal Kingdom I don't know how well a 1 1/2 is going to do. MK and Epcot will take the bulk of anyone's trip so that what I stick with. Take your time and do what you want to do in those parks. Epcot has a lot of Family friendly stuff. All I see you skipping is Test Track, Mission: Space, Soarin', and Maelstorm. The rest are movies and dark rides.
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

I'd have to say skip Hollywood Studios. Definitely go to Magic Kingdom & Animal Kingdom. Epcot is a great stop, too, but the two "Kingdoms" are my favorites. Don't miss Kilimanjaro Safaris and all of the animal trails in Animal Kingdom. Magic Kingdom still has Country Bears, Peoplemover, and Carousel of Progress! Don't forget to get a Citrus Swirl from Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland, either.

Hope you guys have fun!

• "What is thy bidding?"

We are planning our first time in a long time next spring to WDW as well, and wondering if each park still has the storage lockers at the entrances and how much they cost. Universal has the finger print and code to access their lockers all day at one cost, and also free lockers at each ride entrance.