Question Working Attraction in Fantasyland...

I Just got offered a position working Attractions at Magic Kingdom's Fantasyland in Disney World , and i was wondering what i could be expecting and what the experience will be like, if anyone has previously worked there and has knowledge it would be much appreciated, everything from what i will be doing , what i will be wearing and what would be required for me to do.

• The Ghost Relations Dept.

Re: Working Attraction in Fantasyland...

Quote Originally Posted by Elmozheartx3 View Post
    I Just got offered a position working Attractions at Magic Kingdom's Fantasyland in Disney World , and i was wondering what i could be expecting and what the experience will be like, if anyone has previously worked there and has knowledge it would be much appreciated, everything from what i will be doing , what i will be wearing and what would be required for me to do.
    I worked in Fantasyland for about 2.5 years. You will be working possibly the following complexes:

Pan/Small World
    PhilharMagic/Carousel/ (soon fairytale hall greeter)
    Pooh/Teacups
    Belle/Mermaid Meet and Greet
    Mermaid

The costume depends on the location. If you end up wearing the classic White and Green, I will tell you that its super comfortable and lightweight.

Now, as for what is required of you... Fantasyland is the busiest land within the busiest park. There are very high expectations to really bring home the Disney Magic. When I worked there I had a lot of fun in general. Just prepare for strollers. :-) If you have any more questions, just private message me.