• Prince

Disney College Program Spring 2014

Forgive me if this thread already exists somewhere, I looked but it's very possible I might have missed it! Anyway I figured that now that the recruiting process for the Spring CP is underway we hopefuls should have a place to talk and encourage each other throughout the process.

I applied last Friday and took my web-based interview on Saturday and passed! Yay! Now I have my phone interview scheduled for next Wednesday at 1:00. I really hope I do well since this is my first and last shot at getting into the CP since I graduate in December and was never able to apply before now. I'm preparing like crazy! I've compiled a list of interview questions that previous participants have been asked and am thinking though my answers to them. I don't want to sound too rehearsed, but I want to make sure I'm fully prepared to answer any question.

So that's where I am right now with my journey. Anyone else care to share theirs? Anyone been accepted yet?

Lot's of good wishes and pizie dust to everyone during their WBI's and phone interviews!
    "Dreams and plans are in the making. Success is out there for the taking..."

Re: Disney College Program Spring 2014

I sent in my application a couple of days ago and I am waiting to hear back! I'm most nervous about face character auditions, which I'm attending in October. If I don't make that, I'd love to be a photographer. I'm really excited

• Prince

That's awesome! Have you had your WBI yet? Sending lots of happy thoughts and pixie dust your way!

• Prince

I just finished my phone interview. I think it went ok, but you never know! Now the waiting begins, the hardest part! Haha. Good luck to everyone else applying/interviewing!

Hello, I was just accepted a couple days ago for Spring 2014 in a Hospitality role! I am beyond excited. I am trying to not get too excited about it currently due to me still having this semester to focus on in school. But, I did have a question. My best friend also applied for the program. I was curious if anyone knew what the email subject line looks line on a rejection email? I was thinking it would say something like this: "College Disney Program: No Longer In Consideration" since the acceptance one says "College Disney Program: Congratulations" ... Does anyone know if this is correct?

Also, if you received one of these, I am very sorry.