The Disney Parks Blog just posted this:
Sign Up for Chance to Attend Special Tours at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort in Celebration of ‘Limited Time Magic’
Next week, we’re kicking off the first of a series of tours in celebration of “Limited Time Magic” at the Walt Disney World Resort and continuing with our special tours at Disneyland Resort.
At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, each morning from September 16-20, 2013, a group of lucky guests will be invited to join us for a special walking tour of The Great Movie Ride at Disney’s Hollywood Studios before the park opens to the public. You’ll also learn information about the history of Disney’s Hollywood Studios during the morning. When the walking tour is finished, attendees will have the opportunity to be the first attraction riders of the day.
You may enter here until 8:30 pm Eastern for a chance to attend one of the five daily Great Movie Ride tour sessions beginning on September 16. There will be 25 people in each tour per day. Here are the rules for the drawing for The Great Movie Ride Tour at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
At Disneyland Resort, also each morning from September 16-20, 2013, a group of guests will join Disneyland Resort Ambassadors in celebrating the heritage of the Ambassador program, Disneyland park attractions and Imagineering innovation. Tour stops will include the Main Street, U.S.A., Opera House, Innoventions in Tomorrowland and “it’s a small world” in Fantasyland.
You may enter here until 5:30 pm Pacific for a chance to attend one of the five Disneyland park tour sessions beginning on September 16. There will be 25 people in each tour per day. Here are the rules for the Disneyland Park Ambassador Tour drawing.
Also, please remember the following for each drawing:
- All participants who sign up for the events must be U.S. residents who are 18 years or older.
- Each entry is valid for one participant only; winners will not be permitted to bring a guest.
- Park admission will be provided as part of the event.
- Selected participants will be assigned a tour date and time. There will be no changes or substitutions allowed.
- Tour opportunities are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered winner only.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Tours are subject to restrictions and change without notice.
Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary.
After you entered:
Drawings for Special 'Limited Time Magic' Tours Hosted by Disney Ambassadors
Enter one of two special drawings today between 2:30:01 PM and 5:29:59 PM Pacific Time for a chance to join a "Limited Time Magic" tour hosted by a Disney Ambassador at either Walt Disney World Resort in Florida or the Disneyland Resort in Southern California.
Tours will be conducted beginning at 9:30 AM at Disney's Hollywood Studios and 10:00 AM at Disneyland Park, each day from September 16 through September 20, 2013
- You must select the drawing you wish to enter based on the park you wish to tour.
- If selected to attend, Guests will be pre-assigned to 1 of 5 days. It is extremely important that you are available on each of the days.
- Since each tour can only accommodate 25 participants, an entry into either drawing is for yourself only and no additional Guests.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
- During the period beginning at 2:30:01 AM Pacific Time on September 13, 2013, and ending at 5:29:59 PM Pacific Time on September 13, 2013, you may enter the drawings at DisneyParksBlog.com. Only one entry per drawing per person.
- Guests must be residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States, and at least 18 years of age to enter the drawing and attend the event.
- Disney.com registration required.
- Disney is not responsible for any problems with the entries including, without limitation, incomplete, inaccurate or lost entries, even if due to the negligence of Disney. Each of such potential entries will be disqualified. Disney may, in its sole discretion, also disqualify any Guests who attempt to violate any of the official rules for Walt Disney World Resort or the official rules for the Disneyland Resort.
- During the random drawing on September 13, 2013, 125 Guests per drawing will be selected from all eligible entries received. After the random drawings, selected Guests will be randomly divided among the 5 available tour dates at the applicable park. Odds of being chosen depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Selected Guests will be emailed instructions on how to participate in the tour of their specific park during the late afternoon on September 13, 2013.
- Selected Guests must appear at the applicable park in person with a valid photo ID and a copy of appropriate documentation to participate in the tour.
- The opportunity to participate in the special "Limited Time Magic" tour hosted by Disney Ambassadors may not be transferred or sold, and if not used, will be forfeited.
- By entering a drawing, you agree to release and hold harmless Disney, its affiliates, and their representatives from any and all liabilities, claims, damages or losses of any kind, directly or indirectly, from the administration and promotion of the drawing, your participation in the drawing and any drawing-related activity including, without limitation, the tour.
- Disney has the right to modify the rules of either or both drawings, or cancel either or both drawings at any time, for any reason.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law. No purchase necessary. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.